What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Just started breaking down some rs11 for the trimmers. I just may have my first 3 lb indoor plant. Definitely at least 2.5

VP how is the smell on that. Looks killer. It seems like I have been holding that cut for a couple years now and have not flowered it yet. That may change here soon. I have some freshly rooted. Just nervous she won’t sell as all kids want is purple candy yada yada.
She smells pretty lack luster, honesty. Just smells gassy. But she yields like crazy and got damn does she get you stoned! I don’t really smoke too much so I have to watch it or I’ll go straight into a panic attack. 🤣 It’s pretty crazy. You might wanna grow just a single plant and see how ppl like her.

How’s the rs11? She seems to be pretty popular. I almost got her from someone but plans fell thru on there end

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm about a week into this bucket of fish poo tea, calling it fish poo stew might be might be a little stinky in the naming department.

I've done this with the water from bubble hash runs, put an air stone in it for about a month and let it bubble. I don't know if a month or two is needed. the last bubble hash water set for several months w/ an airstone before I used it.

It will need to be filtered before I use it, to remove any "solids"

Veg area purple Urkle 013.JPG

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
She smells pretty lack luster, honesty. Just smells gassy. But she yields like crazy and got damn does she get you stoned! I don’t really smoke too much so I have to watch it or I’ll go straight into a panic attack. 🤣 It’s pretty crazy. You might wanna grow just a single plant and see how ppl like her.

How’s the rs11? She seems to be pretty popular. I almost got her from someone but plans fell thru on there end
The headband or Daywrecker isn't pleasant for me. I don't like feeling like that. There is no disputing the power of those flowers that's for sure.

I'm going back to old school genetics for the most part but I really like the RS11. I think it would fit your stable well VP!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The headband or Daywrecker isn't pleasant for me. I don't like feeling like that. There is no disputing the power of those flowers that's for sure.

I'm going back to old school genetics for the most part but I really like the RS11. I think it would fit your stable well VP!
Was just thinking the same thing. The rs11 really is a great plant. I’m sure she will get old at some point for me but not yet.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I just want to smoke Haze and the team of indicas it will take to slow me down there after.

I am working to find great moms of my favorites. Haze, C99, Blueberry, Deep Chunk, NL and Skunk.

I just like that type of herbs the best.
hear you man some f that older stuff rocks recently had a white widow cross name was horrible looked not to frosted for a widow but the high was so impressive found the breeder and he had a widow bx.. score. ak47 is another one i appreciate that buzz so much. only older stuff have goin at moment is kali mist and durbon from nirvana

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hopefully the seedless orange watermelon I got planted will produce some nice sweet ones…gettin close I think
I have never had a seedless orange. I bet it is sweet sweet!

These are my favorite oranges. A Polish watermelon called Janosik. I planted a row of them a few years back and harvest tractor bucket after tractor bucket. Never saw a yield like that before. Excellent eating quality. Tasted like orange sherbet.

I'm interested to see how your seedless turn out.

Drumskinz

I have never had a seedless orange. I bet it is sweet sweet!

These are my favorite oranges. A Polish watermelon called Janosik. I planted a row of them a few years back and harvest tractor bucket after tractor bucket. Never saw a yield like that before. Excellent eating quality. Tasted like orange sherbet.

I'm interested to see how your seedless turn out.
I have planted different varieties of seedless watermelon over the years and the sweetest ones were usually orange and the yellow ones were a close runner up…the red ones were no slouches either but orange #1!!!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
My Mother-in-law refuses to even taste an orange or yellow melon. She thinks it should be red and there is something wrong with it. No matter what I say or show her the seed pack she refuses. It's really funny. People eat with their eyes!

I agree orange is the sweetest! Those Polish melons were very sweet and I am going to plant several rows of them next season when I get more plastic and drip tape down.

Red seedless I have had so far this season were excellent. Good year for melons and fruit. Tomatoes not so much. None would turn in the month of July due to the heat and humidity. Hence the 70 bucks a half bushell prices 😲

Drumskinz

Man seeing all that sweet looking produce puts me back in my produce manager days…when it seemed like every morning when deliveries would arrive during the summer…I just couldn’t wait to see and taste all the newer varieties of fresh fruits being brought in…I was just in Wegman’s supermarket the other day and had this thought just 9 years ago I retired from this business and fresh stone fruit was going for right around $1.99 lb...now that same fruit is going for $3.99lb… Holy shit how can people afford to buy this shit at prices like that o_O

Loriented

I was an opiate opioid addict from 1998 to 2015. Got addicted to OxyContin/oxycodone when they first came out was prescribed to them. They were prescribing it left and right in the late 90’s.
Yes. In those days they were giving my mom bottles of like 60 to 120 pills a month. She always had leftovers, but they kept giving them to her. When she passed away, there must have been 2 full ones and another hardly used pill bottle....

Loriented

Man seeing all that sweet looking produce puts me back in my produce manager days…when it seemed like every morning when deliveries would arrive during the summer…I just couldn’t wait to see and taste all the newer varieties of fresh fruits being brought in…I was just in Wegman’s supermarket the other day and had this thought just 9 years ago I retired from this business and fresh stone fruit was going for right around $1.99 lb...now that same fruit is going for $3.99lb… Holy shit how can people afford to buy this shit at prices like that o_O
Right!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raining outside ...Just got out of the doctors was pretty good visit caught up on some things he is recommending that I get my heart rate up 20 minutes a day ...all the physical activity that I do is useless for cardiovascular .. just makes marijuana 💪 muscles ..Got to do a full panel of bloodwork and then a colonoscopy :oops:I’m overdue or I should say that I’m do once againIt’s been about 10 years since the last one
64094BF8-96D5-4FEB-89F3-E0F2203FB10E.jpeg
7105F2A2-D38A-458D-926E-629D5555D031.jpeg