What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Getting ready for some Detroit Lions football this evening. Just threw this in the oven to bake.

575D1367-8972-423E-94CB-E992A387D23C.jpeg
283CC1F3-287E-40DC-A241-744766B709E2.jpeg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
We are having quite the thunder and lightning show and steady rain. This will put us up to 3"+ since Friday. Everything is so lush and the grass is growing like mad. Busy busy

Here is my 10' volunteer plant, Sour Bubble x MAHA'S Mindblower. She is stank and doing it all on here own because I didn't even notice it until it was 7' tall. I did give it a good feed after the rains we had.

20240908_064027.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are having quite the thunder and lightning show and steady rain. This will put us up to 3"+ since Friday. Everything is so lush and the grass is growing like mad. Busy busy

Here is my 10' volunteer plant, Sour Bubble x MAHA'S Mindblower. She is stank and doing it all on here own because I didn't even notice it until it was 7' tall. I did give it a good feed after the rains we had.

View attachment 19063540
Nice on the plant… I heard on the radio earlier western New York was due for severe thunderstorm

Loriented

In Colombia...
Notably, none of the growers reported samples being cultivated indoors. Instead, cultivation was split between greenhouses (71.8 percent) and outdoor grows (28.2 percent).

Latest posts

Latest posts