What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Raining outside ...Just got out of the doctors was pretty good visit caught up on some things he is recommending that I get my heart rate up 20 minutes a day ...all the physical activity that I do is useless for cardiovascular .. just makes marijuana 💪 muscles ..Got to do a full panel of bloodwork and then a colonoscopy :oops:I’m overdue or I should say that I’m do once againIt’s been about 10 years since the last one View attachment 19045125 View attachment 19045128
At least your BP is good.

kokomarin

20240808_181437.jpg

20240730_201506.jpg

oldmaninbc

Yes. In those days they were giving my mom bottles of like 60 to 120 pills a month. She always had leftovers, but they kept giving them to her. When she passed away, there must have been 2 full ones and another hardly used pill bottle....
I have witnessed big changes with the doctors here in BC. Since 2010 when I started on pain medication, they would give you more than you needed, a few years back that all changed. You had to be able to convince your doctor you needed them for an authentic purpose, that you were not getting them and selling them, like some did. The whole atmosphere changed around opioids. I agree something needed to happen to stem the flow of people's addiction and dying. But they started picking on the wrong people too, they started to make life rough for people who were in considerable pain. These days the doctors have backed off some and not torturing pain patients. I would probably go crazy from pain without them, literally.

Another not too hot of a sunny day, the shortening daylight hours are becoming obvious.

Sub24ox7

That should be an interesting cross. I wonder what genes will dominate?

That is the first time I seen a photo of cat and it's not sleeping.
Yea I’m not sure. I did really like the results of using a make seedsman on this c99 line.
A few of the males were hermi for sure and for good or bad I excluded them. Will see..
yea my cats like to sleep a lot.

oldmaninbc

Yea I’m not sure. I did really like the results of using a make seedsman on this c99 line.
A few of the males were hermi for sure and for good or bad I excluded them. Will see..
yea my cats like to sleep a lot.
I think I have read before that C99 has a strong presence in a cross, but I guess that might depend.
Like you say...will see

I like cats quite a bit, a sleep or not.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
quick pic of a 92og bud while harvesting today. This strain is more og than the original og! And potent AF to boot. Prob gonna cull the Josh D cut and just run this. My ppl can't get enough of it. It's got the blond color of gg4, the rubber/ tennis ball stank of the Corey cut, and the calyx stack of well grown og kush. ✔️ ✅✔️

20240808_130539.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick pic of a 92og bud while harvesting today. This strain is more og than the original og! And potent AF to boot. Prob gonna cull the Josh D cut and just run this. My ppl can't get enough of it. It's got the blond color of gg4, the rubber/ tennis ball stank of the Corey cut, and the calyx stack of well grown og kush. ✔️ ✅✔️

View attachment 19045368
so funny story about the 92og,so there's only one other icmagger i know who lives in town,from cali so has grown about every single og cut at one time or another...knows his og's...anyway,i get him some i grew,and get a text later saying uhuh,not a real og.....fast forward a couple hours later,get a call,and he's all,dude,that's the real deal! i don't know about the 92 part but it's og for sure!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
so funny story about the 92og,so there's only one other icmagger i know who lives in town,from cali so has grown about every single og cut at one time or another...knows his og's...anyway,i get him some i grew,and get a text later saying uhuh,not a real og.....fast forward a couple hours later,get a call,and he's all,dude,that's the real deal! i don't know about the 92 part but it's og for sure!
That cut is legit as it comes! I was just expecting another OG dominate cut that was like all the other ones…. boy was a surprised.

Latest posts

Latest posts