What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

LostTribe

Premium user
add dolomite and perlite at the very least...otherwise way too acidic
I used to use the cheap bales of peat mixed with perlite and pulverized dolomite lime and I added Mycoz. PITA to get wet the first time but if you use a tarp and sort of flip it around in there its not too bad. Wet it before you pot if you can. Always gave me very sweet buds, felt like it was due to the "sweet" lime.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to use the cheap bales of peat mixed with perlite and pulverized dolomite lime and I added Mycoz. PITA to get wet the first time but if you use a tarp and sort of flip it around in there its not too bad. Wet it before you pot if you can. Always gave me very sweet buds, felt like it was due to the "sweet" lime.
yucca extract as a wetting agent...or,probably badly mispelled,quajilla extract

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Well, I kind of fucked up.
IMG_7842.jpeg
IMG_7841.jpeg

Had missed the Harlem Dream S1 x SCMH in the initial plant so soaked a day later. Then planted. Obviously in the same cells I had planted TO x CB. So now I get to separate and figure out who’s who 😆.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying to formulate my plan of action today over a cup of coffee. I need pallets for one thing & would like it to dry out more so I can get those fields knocked down. still only able to nip the bud of what I want to accomplish don’t feel like I have a handle on all the growth this the Springtime

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as needed. I’ve been progressively transplanting up. It’s a pretty good system that old pile of root balls has proved to be a valuable resource :) I make a template In the plant containers , For example, with a 5 gallon pot fill it up with 1 or a 2 gallon empty container, then a pop out the appropriate size plant to slip it right in. Also it’s easy to transport from one location to another using this method I have a Lotta plants over at the farm. I can prepare containers over here and bring them over there and then when they’re ready to go in to 10 gallons I have 50 canvas bags & compressed bales to help out at that location .

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
After an inch and a half of rain Saturday and Sunday everything is too wet to operate. Machine maintenance today. Time for a smoke break though, lots of weeds needed to change oils and grease 65 million fittings at least possibly 500 million billion fittings I hate greasing even with the snazzy deee-walt battery powered grease gun.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After an inch and a half of rain Saturday and Sunday everything is too wet to operate. Machine maintenance today. Time for a smoke break though, lots of weeds needed to change oils and grease 65 million fittings at least possibly 500 million billion fittings I hate greasing even with the snazzy deee-walt battery powered grease gun.
staying busy today as long as I eat food can keep going:whip:

Latest posts

Latest posts