~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

From the Japanese Garden yesterday
1718066273628.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
U Reminded me of when I was young had a friend whose father was builder of incredible homes. He was also a master landscape architect. They had the most beautiful Japanese gardens planted about their house all rock and stone masonry and fountains ..different kinds of evergreens .. split leaf maples… the works…absolutely stunning…

oldmaninbc

👍 I see you got that camera up and rolling😊
I'm trying but I still feel that I don't have it down pat yet, it's got features that I need to experiment with.
I still get out of focus photos. I'll figure it out eventually. I need to go to the Nikon web page I believe they have trouble shooting section on my camera.

Good to hear your getting some of your senses back after Covid.

I appreciate the Japanese gardens...I lived in a town that was at a time an internent camp for Japanese people. After the war many settled in the town and grew fantastic gardens.

Last edited:

Originalweedman

The blueberry trials are ongoing. The Blue Digiberry kicked ass and I was very happy with that. In the end I'm still looking for that blueberry I grew years ago. I will update the thread as I see what's in the Dutch Passion currently.

The strawberry cough x blueberry looks sick Tree. Damn stacks is a good name!
I m running a 1990s Dj Short BB preserve . On Overgrow. I only started with 12 plants 3 different versions of this insane strain. I ve been looking to get some DP BB but no luck yet . I look forward to seeing what u come up with.

Latest posts

Latest posts