4D903C95-D9C6-47C8-A968-B53F01742DAA.jpeg
904CF457-1DA7-4388-9D98-84E3D8E4AF2A.jpeg
9AB334D0-C372-4197-AD66-26AB1F18866F.jpeg
F8C13225-3001-40BF-A6F6-6DE7EF25C7E2.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I almost joined the bunny scalper club today. Was mowing around a pvc post and as I came around for my second pass I noticed a clump of hair moving up and down.
I left it alone after that, while I didn’t see a little bunny I’m certain there were some down in there.

View attachment 19024116 View attachment 19024118

Well, rabbits are bad news in our backyard. My wife searched for some perennial to add to the garden. We found them; bought 4 and the rabbit(s) chewed the tops off within 3 days of planting. They left a few leaves, so the plants might survive but my wife was not amused. We haven’t seen foxes or yotes for a few years but with rabbits everywhere this year, the urban predators won’t be far behind.

A red-tail on my backyard gate. Pic taken through the kitchen window last year.

View attachment 19024143
IMG_3127.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel your pain man..

It becomes overwhelming when I set big goals, like if everything goes perfect I can get xyz done. First thing doesn't go as planned sets it all back and goals are shot. I found it's best to just have a general idea what I want to get done and work at it as I can and take things as they come.. That way I'm not stressed when I don't get quite all of it done. Because realistically I'll never get everything done that I think I can in my mind. Especially with mother nature and working outdoors.

Just how I try to look at it if it helps at all. You are killing it FP! Keep on keepin on!
My problem is I try to accomplish everything at once! in my head I have the perfect idea of how I want things ..went back for a second try in a more relaxed manner. Everything was much smoother, helps to try not to cram the netting down too hard, and then pull the limbs through, that’s what fucked me up earlier today. I got hamstrung on one plant for like 45 minutes. …

CocoNut 420

@Loriented hey bud, the forum is running really slow so I can't find the post you mentioned something about pruning and/or thinning?

I'm about to flower some plants I've cut back numerous times (I'll post a pic later) I was wondering what the outcome would be continuing with pruning into stretch to keep plants short.
I think I remember some funky growth through being too late with pruning, does that sound right?

Or pruning them heavy before flipping or soon after, I can't help noticing anything that grows bud is fresh growth, hmm i think?

I need to learn a bit about pruning I've just been winging it with an apple tree I've adopted.
I'll post a pic of it when my connection speeds up.

Thank you

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Loriented hey bud, the forum is running really slow so I can't find the post you mentioned something about pruning and/or thinning?

I'm about to flower some plants I've cut back numerous times (I'll post a pic later) I was wondering what the outcome would be continuing with pruning into stretch to keep plants short.
I think I remember some funky growth through being too late with pruning, does that sound right?

Or pruning them heavy before flipping or soon after, I can't help noticing anything that grows bud is fresh growth, hmm i think?

I need to learn a bit about pruning I've just been winging it with an apple tree I've adopted.

Thank you
Pics are this thread..it’s all pics :)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
havent grown any diesel for a while, I forgot how easy it is LOL

casey jones x sour diesel

View attachment 19024326

Thank you
OK I got my plan for the first part of the day I need to pick up more pallets four more bales of pro mix then some netting that’s reasonable I think