~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

Backyard Mountain Ash flowers.
1717887991518.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ that’s one of the better animations came & out in 1977 (not too shabby) I went to the Ziegfield theater in New York City for the film premiere … it was a raucous affair :abduct:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Well if it makes you feel any better that room can’t even pay my bills anymore. That used to be my pure profit room now it just helps pay the bills but doesn’t quite cover them. I need three rooms going to have any savings at the end of the day.
Really just need to get more turned to rosin to potentially double what I’m getting. Flower is dead.
This is sad. I had assumed you were still coming put much further ahead than most of us.

The guy I've been helping has 2 spots. One with 18 lights and another with 24. And he is barely breaking even. I can't believe he puts himself through the amount of stress he does.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Raining since 1am. Frankly I'm glad, I need a day of R&R.

Treetroit that is crazy. Can't find good flower around here. There is plenty of dense Cali reject herbs but nothing of quality. I would have thought the quality you put out would sell for a good return.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Raining since 1am. Frankly I'm glad, I need a day of R&R.

Treetroit that is crazy. Can't find good flower around here. There is plenty of dense Cali reject herbs but nothing of quality. I would have thought the quality you put out would sell for a good return.
It's unfortunate. The vast majority of consumers want the most potency for the least money. Or cake flavored pens and gummies. There is a little connoisseur population. And half of them grow their own.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I know people here who claim 2K for their indoor at the stickers shops, it Flys out the door at 60 an eighth is what I hear... Mich Mass and Cali are hurting bad tho it seems like they have more top shelf ins than custies.

In our area the shops are full of expensive very old sprayed boof and moon rock thingies with really nice packaging sometimes...

Yesterday ins arrived for my head, some OGK and 92, woo hoo! 2 of my faves that just don't finish the same as outs...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
John Deere is a year behind on delivering equipment. We have been waiting since September for ours.

With the frequent rains the grass is out of control. I can't keep up. Looks like a cut alfalfa field. My backyard in knee high. Gonna need the bush hog.
oh man mine was knee high bout week or two ago took 3 times to get it decent looking. super nice out sunny with a col breeze im gonna go for a hike and smoke abunch herb on the loop