flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya those are gonna be massive sub! got a question for any you pollen chuckers i have 11 month old pollen in the freezer whats the expiration date on that stuff looked it up and every site had different answer. gonna access more for backup incase that stuff old
don’t know for sure never actually done that but I hear stores well in the freezer

Sub24ox7

I’ve had it last 4 years in the freezer, with some only lasting a year. Have used a ton before and not gotten one seed from 1 year old.
The 4 year stuff you could tell viability had gone down but it still made seeds. Seems like around 2 years on average. Just my experienced.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get some shopping carts like revegetta. Would be a lot of work to keep up with the schedule, but its a second crop a year.

Cool dogs and cats. :smoke:
It be nice to have trailers and then 4 wheel them in and out of the garage…:sneaky:
Nice shots ¥¥^^
From about 1000 ft elevation overlooking a river valley at 9:41 this evening no special setting just point and shoot View attachment 19016391 View attachment 19016392 View attachment 19016393

I like your style