What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
How are they? When you shop what’s it like? I’ve actually never been to a dispensary.
The dispensaries are very nice. They're all brand new buildings with great interior design and furniture. Big television/computer screens. The people that work at them are very hip dressed but also very professional. It has gotten much cheaper here in Boston. People at one dispensary said the market is flooded. Works for me. The $66 ounce I bought was from Garden Remedies Newton. Strawberry Pebbles at 24%thc. Have been making my own kief in the coffee bean grinder. Went over to Cal Verde Naturals in Belmont and grabbed a gram of hash for $30 on my morning walk. It's good, I'm high. This year's grow is a failure...all 4 White widow autos are showing white hairs and they don't even have their true leaves yet. And they're like an inch tall. Sucks. Got a non-alcoholic German beer called Wolters yesterday to watch with the horse race at Saratoga. Mindframe came in 2nd. I lost $2.

laszlokovacs

There’s a feed store right across from the vet scored these 38 bucks apiece ... six bales View attachment 19014151
What is this? Peat based mixed? Been seeing 12$ bales of 3.8 cuft peat moss locally so I might stock up. Im gonna do a peat/coir/perlite mix for fruit trees this week but at this price I'm tempted to throw together some 20-30gal pots and give it a shot. I've never grown something outdoors in fancy soil in a pot, its always native soil with added compost and amendments and organic matter for me. That looks like it might be good though.

This year I got two autos going in 3 gal miracle gro outdoors and its just so goddamned easy compared to trying to tame nature. My soil has gotten so much better since working it but might be worth throwing something vigorous in a huge pot outdoors and see what results are. My grows (outdoor only) usually run me about 150-350 a season to pay for everything involved including seeds. I'm real cheap but also real poor lol.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Wow ..that’s good & more than what I heard at $1600 for the best of indoors if you can make the sale …Wish tree could get his stuff to buffalo …personally won’t go through the hassle of indoor anymore. Just hopeful for a hash crop.…
same here fp 10 light days are over running 4 at moment prolly got good while of that at least. will be fun when retire from it all will always run a closet op oldskool type shit and possibly gonna get in the seed game nothing serious small time more of a hobby/trade. between my circle of growers seen so many amazing cuts/genetics from different breeders from all over world hundreds n hundreds. lesters upstate thread gonna be awesome to see combined we gonna have a lot of types you got a bunch gonna will be fire!i got 10 flavors mostly new dequilo got some good good to im stoked not to sure what other guys are running we will have to see

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
What is this? Peat based mixed? Been seeing 12$ bales of 3.8 cuft peat moss locally so I might stock up. Im gonna do a peat/coir/perlite mix for fruit trees this week but at this price I'm tempted to throw together some 20-30gal pots and give it a shot. I've never grown something outdoors in fancy soil in a pot, its always native soil with added compost and amendments and organic matter for me. That looks like it might be good though.

This year I got two autos going in 3 gal miracle gro outdoors and its just so goddamned easy compared to trying to tame nature. My soil has gotten so much better since working it but might be worth throwing something vigorous in a huge pot outdoors and see what results are. My grows (outdoor only) usually run me about 150-350 a season to pay for everything involved including seeds. I'm real cheap but also real poor lol.
we must get our bales at the same spot. jk i throw the guy an extra dollar or two so 13 sometimes 14$ still cheap tho he runs a winery and a plant nursery cool guy to always know what i been up to told me be careful hahaha

Loriented

1000012189.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If going big outdoors I'd try to choose early varieties that required minimal staking and put them in full soil with drippers. Chop them before mold starts and machine trim. And sell it cheap. Not even sure if that's a valid plan.
There’s still foliage maintenance, pest maintenance , supporting trellis maintenance… etc…you’re gonna hear me scream and cry when I start putting on that 2 gallon backpack pump sprayer screwing around from plant to plant

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

RoostaPhish

Veteran
There is definitely nothing wrong with Lamberts compressed bales. They work great. Promix and sunshine are just the popular brands. Plus the added myco in promix is liked by alot of people. But Lamberts works great. If you want the mycos just add it yourself. I've used most brands over the years. Some were a bit heavy, usually the ones that used bark in the mix.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is definitely nothing wrong with Lamberts compressed bales. They work great. Promix and sunshine are just the popular brands. Plus the added myco in promix is liked by alot of people. But Lamberts works great. If you want the mycos just add it yourself. I've used most brands over the years. Some were a bit heavy, usually the ones that used bark in the mix.
,but straight Sphagnum Peat Moss ? ... that stuff sucks to grow in ..

Latest posts

Latest posts