What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

acespicoli

goes along with stories of drinking urine ...

Quite rapidly, between 20 and 90 minutes after ingestion, a substantial fraction of ibotenic acid is excreted unmetabolised in the urine of the consumer. Almost no muscimol is excreted when pure ibotenic acid is eaten, but muscimol is detectable in the urine after eating A. muscaria, which contains both ibotenic acid and muscimol.[57]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscimol
I have eaten several and its an effect not worth writing home about...
Best>>>

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
A. Muscaria isn't deadly, (contrary to popular belief), in some places they consume it like any other mushroom after careful preparation...
I know people who have taken it for psychonaut purposes, well, like all these things you have to use your head (said by someone who took LSD to go to work...) and get well informed about everything...
Obviously it isn't deadly but can be very toxic!
Be careful, some other species of Amanita are really deadly!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A. Muscaria isn't deadly, (contrary to popular belief), in some places they consume it like any other mushroom after careful preparation...
I know people who have taken it for psychonaut purposes, well, like all these things you have to use your head (said by someone who took LSD to go to work...) and get well informed about everything...
Obviously it isn't deadly but can be very toxic!
Be careful, some other species of Amanita are really deadly!
My dog Cookie squashed one this morning before I could take a picture

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really want a Honda but you can’t get your hands on them for 50 amp I think ? Anybody know anything about generators ? looking up a back up unit for my home I already paid the electrician to tap into the main panel and installed the outlet outside. All I have to do is plug it in. It Has to be a 50 amp model. This is what I’m looking at >>> https://www.championpowerequipment....ric-start-dual-fuel-generator-with-co-shield/
IMG_3506.jpeg

Last edited:

acespicoli

I really want a Honda but you can’t get your hands on them for 50 amp I think ? Anybody know anything about generators ? looking up a back up unit for my home I already paid the electrician to tap into the main panel and installed the outlet outside. All I have to do is plug it in. It Has to be a 50 amp model. This is what I’m looking at >>> https://www.championpowerequipment....ric-start-dual-fuel-generator-with-co-shield/ View attachment 19057333
The honda inverter models are the best.
Harbor Freight makes a inverter type called predator I think never had one. The honda I have its not much more than yourr gonna spend on that unit. Cant go wrong with the honda engines used to run one all day 5,6days a week.
Bullet proof.

The other consideration is how much power you need. One of those can run electric for a room up to a rv on a 30 ampthen there is 60amp service .... depends what your looking for

Harbor freight also sells one for $99 hold one gallon of gas and can run stuff for like tent camping, a circular saw things lime that

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The honda inverter models are the best.
Harbor Freight makes a inverter type called predator I think never had one. The honda I have its not much more than yourr gonna spend on that unit. Cant go wrong with the honda engines used to run one all day 5,6days a week.
Bullet proof.

The other consideration is how much power you need. One of those can run electric for a room up to a rv on a 30 ampthen there is 60amp service .... depends what your looking for

Harbor freight also sells one for $99 hold one gallon of gas and can run stuff for like tent camping, a circular saw things lime that
I have a little 2000 watt Honda inverter model. It’s at least 20 years old and it never fails to start. I will gladly spend the money on a bigger Honda unit if I know it has the proper 50 amp outlet.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I haven't ever heard of anyone having a problem. Everyone around me has them and as soon as the power goes out, which is often around here, I'm surrounded by the chorus of Generac as I sit in the dark lol

You can get them plumbed into the natural gas or any type of fuel you want to run. Propane is an excellent option. They it starts no matter what the weather is.