What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a 10 foot Gary Payton. For example, you can use it to scale the others
IMG_3499.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Anybody do their indoor grows using well water? I use if for my outdoor plants I just need to haul water but I also need to get my indoor transplanted and going, I did a small water with it and they seems happy and fine, I guess it all hard to say and would have to know what the water is at if I knew where to get it tested?
Thanks for any responses
Cheers Renne
It's been a long time but yes I have used well water on my indoor plants to no ill effect. Make sure to know the ph of your water. I guess in most cases if it's safe for you to drink it should be good enough for your plants.
I did have my water tested by a lab. My hot water tank would start to produce a heavy sulphur/rotten egg smell. When my test came back I discussed it with the public health authorities. There was a couple of interesting results. The smell in my hot water tank came from a high iron content in my water causing a bacteria to form that created the smell. I would have to treat my tank with bleach to correct the smell. I also had a high floride count.

oldmaninbc

When fruiting they are One of the most widely recognizable mushrooms, don’t you think?
When in good shape their colors in the wild stand out. Plus they are a decent size.
A fellow I worked with at the golf course said he ate some and asked me if I wanted to try some, I declined, I have nothing against mushrooms but I knew nothing about them that made me want to try them.

Latest posts

Latest posts