What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000013749.jpg

Petrol Pine

Akss

@Akss So what were these, and how did they do? Sorry if I missed it....
I think that was a cross I made a long time ago for outdoor.. was a clone I got back in the day that someone had been growing in Vermont that I crossed to a seed strain guys were growing over her on the islands.. I saved one of them gave it to a guy here in town to grow outside.. when I had the Vermont strain everyone called it the piney...no idea on the lineage of either.. havent grown any of it in a long time myself the seeds been in the fridge for many years.. it was early and mold resistant but somewhat small plants but I was always trying to hide them in small clearings in the woods back then to...

renne

Anybody do their indoor grows using well water? I use if for my outdoor plants I just need to haul water but I also need to get my indoor transplanted and going, I did a small water with it and they seems happy and fine, I guess it all hard to say and would have to know what the water is at if I knew where to get it tested?
Thanks for any responses
Cheers Renne

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After all these months of watching and waiting for bloom. Here it is and it is moving quickly.
Even quicker for me :Bolt: :) feels like I was just playing with the seeds
Absolutely beautiful plants!!! Those look way bigger than last year's.

How often do you feed those gals Star?
It’s a much better crop than last year hard to tell from the pictures, but there’s some 10 footers most way above head high and I’ve been feeding them a lot🌟 I swear it seems like it’s constantly… wanted them to be as green as absolutely possible going into September & here we are

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody do their indoor grows using well water? I use if for my outdoor plants I just need to haul water but I also need to get my indoor transplanted and going, I did a small water with it and they seems happy and fine, I guess it all hard to say and would have to know what the water is at if I knew where to get it tested?
Thanks for any responses
Cheers Renne
If it works on your outdoor plants, it should work on your indoor plants?

Latest posts

Latest posts