What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your breaker has the transfer switch for going from shore power to generator ?
👍 yes indeed … the idea is that when the power cuts out due to a storm or whatever I would shut off the main breaker and turn off all the individual breakers …then go out fire up the back up generator plug that into the inlet on the opposite side of the panel come back in turn on the breaker for the generator, and then slowly turn back on the breakers as I needed them… I need this type on the generator >>> 50 Amp, 125/250 Volt Straight-Blade Outlet
IMG_3522.jpeg
🙏

acespicoli

👍 yes indeed … the idea is that when the power cuts out due to a storm or whatever I would shut off the main breaker and turn off all the individual breakers …then go out fire up the back up generator plug that into the inlet on the opposite side of the panel come back in turn on the breaker for the generator, and then slowly turn back on the breakers as I needed them… I need this type on the generator >>> 50 Amp, 125/250 Volt Straight-Blade Outlet View attachment 19057576 🙏
yeah so as long as you have a rated generator for 50 Amp, 125/250
only thing you may need is plug conversion pieces
screenshot-www.amazon.com-2024.08.31-21_27_20.png

maybe this one ?
looks like you need the male end on the generator :thinking: if you go with that one
Hardware stores have the best prices on wire then slap on some ends ;)

Last edited:

acespicoli

I have have played with some serious high voltage, and lived to tell about...
If you can find one with the factory end made for you that would be ideal
I need to rewire my DIY as we speak its a little worn and cracked 🤷‍♂️
:huggg:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Four foot tall?
They are in 2 gallon pots I think. 16” tray.

We had BLT yesterday also.
Brandywine tomatoes View attachment 19057880

She was panting, but it looks like she is smiling.
View attachment 19057892 View attachment 19057893

View attachment 19057896 View attachment 19057914
Othxoh and haze crosses in illegal mode.
It’s beautiful outside. I’ve been moving for four 4️⃣ hours taking a break for a bowl of Cheerios ha ha rest of the day completely booked with chores outside. Unfortunately, one of those early plants totally rotted out. I had to cut the tops off every single cola ….disappointed

Latest posts

Latest posts