What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got my chauffeurs license today so I can start working for legal cannabis transport company. Been helping 800 a lb guy harvest on my days off. Yeah. I'm ashamed.
Don’t be ...not for one second
at least i'm doing the honest work of selling bags of salt nutes to the people selling underpriced salty dispensary crap...wait a minute,that's still pretty shady!
made a Roz sale( I made him take it ) he’s used to wax from me (at a bargain )I charged him $120 for an eighth Tropicana cherry Rosin couple days prior gave him gram to taste he loved it and then decided he wanted it

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lime Berry got a few 1 gallons they’re ready to move over to 3 gallons
A419F607-DF70-4BE3-9416-E1CF1F9A7F79.jpeg
9DCB33C1-F9DD-4DBA-9785-6535B34E2C55.jpeg
A4CAE958-C395-42C7-984A-F498F440A40E.jpeg
BCD4C248-D15E-4F3B-AF7B-FE472F587F92.jpeg
160BD791-65E8-4D20-BF0E-5B1D6E654E25.jpeg
547E3BF5-7C15-41A6-B11D-BA2631B5A3A3.jpeg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Hmmm. Is this differed maintenance? ;)

I have an hearing test tomorrow. My last one was when my tinnitus started really revving up more than a decade ago when I was still deep in the audio biz as sales manager for one of the better studio monitor companies . . . and I couldn't hear anything above 7 kHz. :oops: Yes, I was a fraud . . . but they kept promoting me. Now, my hearing is heading south even more so it might be time to actually hear again.

And . . . a threatened referral from my eye glass store for cataract treatment came knocking on my door as well this morning. Appointments were made for the fall.

If this all comes to fruition, I just might qualify as a new and improved. :cool:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm. Is this differed maintenance? ;)

I have an hearing test tomorrow. My last one was when my tinnitus started really revving up more than a decade ago when I was still deep in the audio biz as sales manager for one of the better studio monitor companies . . . and I couldn't hear anything above 7 kHz. :oops: Yes, I was a fraud . . . but they kept promoting me. Now, my hearing is heading south even more so it might be time to actually hear again.

And . . . a threatened referral from my eye glass store for cataract treatment came knocking on my door as well this morning. Appointments were made for the fall.

If this all comes to fruition, I just might qualify as a new and improved. :cool:
what? :D