What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Fuck me im so sick of this virus I’ve got. It’s not Covid and is treating me worse than when I had Covid. My smell is at 0%. I opened my gas cap and stuck my nose in it today…absolutely nothing. Can’t believe I can still discern salty and sweet but everything is bland and boring. Seems like it’s going to be like this for a few more weeks.

Anyway, I’ve been paying more attention to the grove spot since I’m calling it home now. Trying to identify some of the non-weed type weedy plants.

IMG_7732.jpeg

Plumbago. I hope it’s zeylanica but could be auriculata. P. Zeylanica is more medically potent. Roots, stems, flowers and leaves can make medicine. Antimocrobial, heparopretective, anti cancer, anti fertility, anti fungal, wound healing and aphrodisiac 🤩.

IMG_7730.jpeg

Romneya coulteri (Matajilla poppy). The Native Chumash Indians are reported to have valued the plant for its medicinal value. The plant was used medicinally for skin and gum problems and stomach upset.

IMG_7562.jpeg

Datura wrightii. Though widely regarded as unsafe, Datura wrightii is taken by mouth as a hallucinogen and as a medicine for loss of appetite.

IMG_7566.jpeg

Heterotheca grandiflora (Telegraph plant) is considered to have medicinal properties. Chumash used the oils to repel fleas and it has antimicrobial and antifungal properties.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck me im so sick of this virus I’ve got. It’s not Covid and is treating me worse than when I had Covid. My smell is at 0%. I opened my gas cap and stuck my nose in it today…absolutely nothing. Can’t believe I can still discern salty and sweet but everything is bland and boring. Seems like it’s going to be like this for a few more weeks.

Anyway, I’ve been paying more attention to the grove spot since I’m calling it home now. Trying to identify some of the non-weed type weedy plants.

View attachment 19012444

Plumbago. I hope it’s zeylanica but could be auriculata. P. Zeylanica is more medically potent. Roots, stems, flowers and leaves can make medicine. Antimocrobial, heparopretective, anti cancer, anti fertility, anti fungal, wound healing and aphrodisiac 🤩.

View attachment 19012445

Romneya coulteri (Matajilla poppy). The Native Chumash Indians are reported to have valued the plant for its medicinal value. The plant was used medicinally for skin and gum problems and stomach upset.

View attachment 19012446

Datura wrightii. Though widely regarded as unsafe, Datura wrightii is taken by mouth as a hallucinogen and as a medicine for loss of appetite.

View attachment 19012450

Heterotheca grandiflora (Telegraph plant) is considered to have medicinal properties. Chumash used the oils to repel fleas and it has antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
Morning gentlemen…feel for you being sick sucks. it interfere with every aspect of life …hope you feel better soon. …need coffee. got a busy couple day ahead. did too much yesterday and paid for that today. My taste is starting to come back, but it’s strange some foods I can taste and smell someI can’t… I have a follow up tomorrow with the doctor to go over that recent scan for the other issue. Also have to get cookie into the vet for six months check up in blood work on her… she is nervous at the vet
More trimming . . . this time a nice pick-me-up . . . a single plant Zamaldelica hash.

View attachment 19012521

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Morning gentlemen…feel for you being sick sucks. it interfere with every aspect of life …hope you feel better soon. …need coffee. got a busy couple day ahead. did too much yesterday and paid for that today. My taste is starting to come back, but it’s strange some foods I can taste and smell someI can’t… I have a follow up tomorrow with the doctor to go over that recent scan for the other issue. Also have to get cookie into the vet for six months check up in blood work on her… she is nervous at the vet
Praying for some very good news from the scan and glad your getting some taste back. So much of your taste is tied to your ability to smell. I guess that’s what I’m experiencing. Can still taste sweet, salty, sour but without any real nuance. I’ve been reading that loss of smell and taste can be to a few days, weeks, months, years…forever.

Those pallets plants are looking good. When did you start your seeds? Indoors I presume.

Latest posts

Latest posts