What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
The blueberry trials are ongoing. The Blue Digiberry kicked ass and I was very happy with that. In the end I'm still looking for that blueberry I grew years ago. I will update the thread as I see what's in the Dutch Passion currently.

The strawberry cough x blueberry looks sick Tree. Damn stacks is a good name!
First run for me with the Stacks. I guess my buddy TMB popped multiple seeds of this cross and this one was selected for its strawberry cough terp profile.

I’m looking forward to running it in my hps room where I can actually pull off a decent crop like I know what I’m doing.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So my Wife dedicates a planter to dill weed every year for the Swallowtails to lay their young. It’s loaded up already with tiny caterpillars.

We also leave plenty of wild milkweed for the Monarchs.

CA4ED9CE-EB66-492F-B7F1-DC18CD7A8549.jpeg
DD9B28FE-D2BC-4BEB-92A1-438DEA47E19B.jpeg

Loriented

DIY Weed and weed root tea recipe, rich in nutrients nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other minerals.

Use dandelions, clovers, stinging nettles, docks, chickweeds or even grass clippings.

Deep-rooted weeds like Dandelion and Dock mine valuable nutrients from deep in the ground, and become present in the tea.

However, do not use any toxic or inedible weed plants such as poison ivy, poison oak, fire weeds or lantanas, they say it will make the crop poisonous.

Fill a bucket two-thirds full with the weeds, making sure to tightly pack them as much as possible.

Then fill the bucket with non-chlorinated water.

Then place a brick or large rock in the bucket to hold the weeds under the water's surface and then loosely place the a lid on, but not air tight.

Leave the bucket of weed tea somewhere in the garden to ferment for a week or two, and then you will have a no-cost rich fertilizer.

Strain it to prevent weed seeds, unless you don't care about the weed seeds going into the garden.

Latest posts

Latest posts