~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2875.gif

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely overcast had a drizzle last night. Those tadpoles I collected are growing like mad that out feeding everything currently ..when they’re young they eat a lot of vegetation ( which I didn’t know. )Ibeen giving them tropical fish flakes now they’re going to get some blanched lettuce. See if that works.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Nice @Treetroit, what blueberry are you running?

I also have 5 Ditch Passion Blueberry fems going with the Oax Cakes.
This is an old Dutch Passion from DJ’s work with them. Been around the Detroit area for a very long time (15+ years) so I dubbed it Detroit Blueberry when I acquired it from a friend of DJ.

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Nice @Treetroit, what blueberry are you running?

I also have 5 Ditch Passion Blueberry fems going with the Oax Cakes.
hey les i remember scimming through your blueberry trials thread did you pull or find a fav in any of that? smoked blueberry at s how once was so impressive never forget it pure flavor that coated the mouth and grown proper loved it. was at a fried over the weekend he had some shop weed ithaca organics multiple types with a blueberry in there maybe muffin cut going around not sure i was so let down with all that flower was outdoor getting that old outdoor smell not to frosted n regular high 46$ an 1/8 ...ouch

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
hey les i remember scimming through your blueberry trials thread did you pull or find a fav in any of that? smoked blueberry at s how once was so impressive never forget it pure flavor that coated the mouth and grown proper loved it. was at a fried over the weekend he had some shop weed ithaca organics multiple types with a blueberry in there maybe muffin cut going around not sure i was so let down with all that flower was outdoor getting that old outdoor smell not to frosted n regular high 46$ an 1/8 ...ouch

The blueberry trials are ongoing. The Blue Digiberry kicked ass and I was very happy with that. In the end I'm still looking for that blueberry I grew years ago. I will update the thread as I see what's in the Dutch Passion currently.

The strawberry cough x blueberry looks sick Tree. Damn stacks is a good name!