What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it’s way past 1:30 and no update. Hoping the good news continues and you just forgot to update.

Yes, what did they say FP @flower~power ????
5BD5F182-F901-4B83-82C4-3E2134BC49FB.jpeg
186A82E8-A7DA-4BAA-B2BC-AAF805F2A058.jpeg

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve had two surgeries they took a lot of tissue out they removed the cancerous lump and as it stands right now they can’t find the primary site the option is like I talked about all the way back in the beginning of radiation and chemo therapy but it’s too radical if they could show me where it is I would agree to do it

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He gave me more physical examinations, sticking the scopes up my nose down my throat, etc. but I can tell they don’t know what to tell me. There’s a follow up in three months we’re going to do another scan but it’s an expensive procedure. Insurance companies can balk at it

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Wow, lymph cancer is what one of my neighbors got diagnosed with a year ago, they said she would die in a year without chemo and radiation. She refused and started on RSO but it got her too wasted to work. She quit Rso and started on mushroom teas and tinctures, reishi, Chaga, turkytail as well as several herbal remedies like cleavers which figth lymph disease. One year later both tumors are gone. She's the first person in real life I know that's beat it with alternative medicine. super grateful that part of my cancer mushroom stash helped her. Very few people will choose this route until they hit stage 4 and it's too late.

Glad your problem is better too Star. It's a mind fukk for certain.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
need a plan or else I’m just floundering ..talked to the hash guy yesterday I’m trying to convince him to set up shop in my location.
Hash? Better to give me a few pounds to try it out and see if it's any good. I will smoke and smoke more. Going well, smoking kief most of the time. That plant near your deck is going to be a monster.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Goddamn insurance is a joke. For what we pay there shouldn't be any balking. I'm at right around 2100 a month and for my wife's procedures it's always a waiting game for approval. Instead of sending billions with a capital B around the world how about setting OUR country up ffs.

Anyhoo the news seems positive as far as I can tell. I don't understand a word of that medical jargon though.

Best vibes man, I hope it eases your mind some what. Get out in that fantastical sunshine and enjoy the great outdoors!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Wow, lymph cancer is what one of my neighbors got diagnosed with a year ago, they said she would die in a year without chemo and radiation. She refused and started on RSO but it got her too wasted to work. She quit Rso and started on mushroom teas and tinctures, reishi, Chaga, turkytail as well as several herbal remedies like cleavers which figth lymph disease. One year later both tumors are gone. She's the first person in real life I know that's beat it with alternative medicine. super grateful that part of my cancer mushroom stash helped her. Very few people will choose this route until they hit stage 4 and it's too late.

Glad your problem is better too Star. It's a mind fukk for certain.
I’ve been taking a lymph formula I made recently. These are herbs that you can find online and blend for a pretty kick ass formula. Take morning and night 1 1/2-2tsp each time.
1 part each (except poke root - 1/2 part).
Burdock root (Arctium Lappa)
Ceanothus
Astragulus
Cleavers (Galium aparine)
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)
Echinacea (best to have mix roots augustifolia and aerial parts purpurea)
Poke root (Phytollaca americana)

On mushrooms

I know your over it for the moment f~p, but give these a serious thought for inclusion in your daily routine. What could it possibly hurt but to help you live a long and healthy life.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got my chauffeurs license today so I can start working for legal cannabis transport company. Been helping 800 a lb guy harvest on my days off. Yeah. I'm ashamed.
at least i'm doing the honest work of selling bags of salt nutes to the people selling underpriced salty dispensary crap...wait a minute,that's still pretty shady!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been taking a lymph formula I made recently. These are herbs that you can find online and blend for a pretty kick ass formula. Take morning and night 1 1/2-2tsp each time.
1 part each (except poke root - 1/2 part).
Burdock root (Arctium Lappa)
Ceanothus
Astragulus
Cleavers (Galium aparine)
Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)
Echinacea (best to have mix roots augustifolia and aerial parts purpurea)
Poke root (Phytollaca americana)

On mushrooms

I know your over it for the moment f~p, but give these a serious thought for inclusion in your daily routine. What could it possibly hurt but to help you live a long and healthy life.
Yes indeed

Latest posts

Latest posts