What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Rather than forbidding women from driving I think we should consider letting only women drive. Think about it, what gender was the last dick you came across in traffic?

And like the gypsies say, cars are for women, men ride horses.
i was only joking brother goingrey . i was just poking fun .

the last person to give me shit while driving was actually female. she cut me up and caused me to swerve, and i had the audacity to beep .... she then proceeded to drive slow while swinging her ' v's ' at me .

if it was a bloke i could of at least punched the cunt in the face

shiva82

before that ordeal ,it was a male ginger cyclist . one angry bastard .

asked me to pull over , after i beeped at him for driving side by side his mate practically holding hands .

he did not pull over and dismount

shivamobile always wins vs a cyclist

shiva82

i have to visit the garage again shortly , to have my heating and aircon looking at .... it could be a pump which is quite pricey... hopefully it is all just blocked with debris and malfunctioning

shiva82

The beeper is for emergency alerts. Overtaking offcutters and cyclists is done with the gas pedal.
when you see the shivamobile on the horizon , keep clear haha

i'm a snapper when driving . i drive super safe and stick to the limit and get angered by wankers

shiva82

back later. i have to drop the shivamobile off a few miles away and walk home, and return on foot once it has been checked over . a mission but i get a great mates rates price

shiva82

if two cyclists are in the way , riding side by side , ignoring all rules of the road . they are getting beeped hard while they don't expect it . holding hands while they cycle . gtfo . haha

take it easy . peace

shiva82

silver sudanese . i cranked the 240 watt led up to full power today for the first time .

Attachments

• IMG_2696.JPG
    IMG_2696.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2697.JPG
    IMG_2697.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2699.JPG
    IMG_2699.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

shiva82

the suffragettes were state controlled shills , hit squads and terrorists . all the hidden history is disgusting when you see the receipts . they murdered and pillaged on behalf of the state . funded by the zionist regime

similar story with the plant pot ' einstein '