What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Livers aka UK Blues.

JAWS

Exodus Cheese cut

18.JPG
19.JPG
20.JPG
21.JPG
22.JPG
23.JPG
24.JPG

peace ..

Greaselightning

Anyways, the end result on my perusal into the past.
The cut i think i have is a Blue Cheese from 2010, defo not the livers cut in any real sense of the word, but does lean heavily towards the Blues, and is probably a Livers cut X with a Cheese and probably from Birmingham, the above plants were an interesting little look into its history and did display characteristaclly what an old skunk may look like, but the aroma was all Zkittlez BX1 of Ethos on all of the 3 plants, smoke was nice and buzzy, energetic, and slightly euphoric, and would probs knock the socks of a new chonger for sure. i didnt pheno hunt, and of the three that i did grow, all were decent pot, but bud structure wasnt the greatest, nor were the conditions. Everything else like resin production, growth rate, and leaf to calyx ration were typical old world expression of a skunk variant.
I wouldnt do another cross to this plant, simply because it is great as it is, so i wont be breeding with it again, and it will probably stay idle as a mom for when i feel like throwing some in just for the change, it is a great old weed, so i am not complaining, its stinks loud, taste loud, but isnt a great work plant and more a hobbyist variant, commercially its not a great prospect, but it does stink.
the bluez seedlings are looking great man. looking forward to the stink.:rasta:
bluezindoor1.jpg

CocoNut 420

I'm just about to flip my exodus I got it from a buddy a while back.
20240627_182543.jpg

I'm a little unsure about the diameter of the branches?
I originally planned to just clone it but hmm the lights on anyway so why not.

Does thinner branches really have any bearing on bud size?

Last edited:

Greaselightning

I'm just about to flip my exodus I got it from a buddy a while back. View attachment 19024393
I'm a little unsure about the diameter of the branches?
I originally planned to just clone it but hmm the lights on anyway so why not.

Does thinner branches really have any bearing on bud size?
the thinner branches are not a problem man,(y) just have some extra support come flower, that should help out alot.

Oscar Golph

420club
the bluez plants are still looking nice man, ill get some pics up when theres some flowers buddy. they do look alot like the blue cheese plants / cheese plants. smell like them to.(y)
View attachment 19031137
yeah man, the smell when finished is quite peculiar, i am looking forward to your description, i cant get any sense out of the people i am around, as they never can come up with a descriptor aroma that makes any sense lol

Greaselightning

yeah man, the smell when finished is quite peculiar, i am looking forward to your description, i cant get any sense out of the people i am around, as they never can come up with a descriptor aroma that makes any sense lol
i got some smells of the bluez plant buddy, is really stinky but its like a lemon stink. cat piss ammonia on the stem rub. but has the lemon plant like smell. like the old jack herer. pungent lemon but with a cheese like skunk background.:) reminds me of the buddha cheeses ive done before. ill update some more in a few weeks as the smell could change. but so far very lemony on this plant🍋
bluez1indoor,.jpg

Oscar Golph

420club
i got some smells of the bluez plant buddy, is really stinky but its like a lemon stink. cat piss ammonia on the stem rub. but has the lemon plant like smell. like the old jack herer. pungent lemon but with a cheese like skunk background.:) reminds me of the buddha cheeses ive done before. ill update some more in a few weeks as the smell could change. but so far very lemony on this plant🍋
View attachment 19047366
yeah, its bonkers the smell, but yeah, i get that cheese funk now you reminded me, but it smokes really nice

Greaselightning

yeah, its bonkers the smell, but yeah, i get that cheese funk now you reminded me, but it smokes really nice
yeah smells good man(y) the cheese smell has started to come through more to. pretty sure your right on it being either a bc or cheese. i have had the bc plants smell similar. where i while ago though.

Shua1991

great smells on the bluez plant bud just the one seed to. smells like a lemon cheese but with the chemical blues in the background(y) almost dettol like. think your right on the cut being a blues livers background with a cheese.
View attachment 19056388
View attachment 19056389
Looks really good, I was thinking maybe you got the same one I did, was like Orange Pez candy. Purples at the end of flower. It was "Underground Originals" version of blues.

Last edited:

Greaselightning

Looks really good, I was thinking maybe you got the same one I did, was like Orange Pez candy. Purples at the end of flower.
thanks man, its more of a lemon smell on this plant but with the cheese blues background. i wouldnt mind a orange one though(y) dno if it purples yet ill get another pic up when its finished bud.