What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

a visit to mr bean is always enlightening

his 'stilton 'plant is the fastest flowering . smells good . too dark to take any worthy pictures sadly

shiva82

i recall my friend going to amsterdam for the weekend with his mother. they both liked a smoke... on the way home his mother told him that he can't bring anything home and to not even try it .. he agreed and said' ok mum , better safe than sorry' . they fly home and chilling at the dinner table, and i was there having a drink and smoke i think . anyway , his mother then pulls out 7 grams of hash and chucks it to my friend , her son , ' good lad , here is half of what i brought back , thank you for not doing the same ' , then my friend pulled out a piece of hash , and said' i better give you 7 grams of what i brought back then '

the good old days . that was 1999 before 9//11 and the security upgrades

sadly both son and mother have passed away real characters .

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
i recall my friend going to amsterdam for the weekend with his mother. they both liked a smoke... on the way home his mother told him that he can't bring anything home and to not even try it .. he agreed and said' ok mum , better safe than sorry' . they fly home and chilling at the dinner table, and i was there having a drink and smoke i think . anyway , his mother then pulls out 7 grams of hash and chucks it to my friend , her son , ' good lad , here is half of what i brought back , thank you for not doing the same ' , then my friend pulled out a piece of hash , and said' i better give you 7 grams of what i brought back then '

the good old days . that was 1999 before 9//11 and the security upgrades

sadly both son and mother have passed away real characters .
what a terrific tale.

Latest posts

Latest posts