What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i did a mod upgrade to the china fire hazard led 36 watt light, using a fan in a metal cage. it conducts the heat , and i have the fan blowing onto the led unit and away over the sides . cools it better than the opposite way in this mini tent . i ordered heat sinks too that i can fit underneath , but i don't think i will need them as the fan cage is acting as heat sink. i will temp test again in an hour or so . 47c it gets up to normally , so i will see how much further it heats

Attachments

• IMG_2688.JPG
    IMG_2688.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2689.JPG
    IMG_2689.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2690.JPG
    IMG_2690.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 13

shiva82

4 female 'silversoar' in the loft of doom taking shape . a few gnats but nothing major as yet . i applied some peppermint soap solution again .

Attachments

• IMG_2692.JPG
    IMG_2692.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 9

shiva82

cool to the touch and still the same. worked a dream to be honest. i don't need the heat sinks after all. the metal cage of the fan acts as heat sink

Attachments

• IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 10

shiva82

i think i will flower silversoar 3 , the dwarf squat plant under it as a test . should have a rooted clone any day now . those'pluglife' rooting cubes have been great for seeds and clones . cocopeat blend with bacteria and very mild nutrition . not used any cloning gel or powders.

i will buy them again . hold just the right moisture to air , and were one of the cheaper brands.

shiva82

supper . chestnut and oak smoked and dry cured bacon . working my way through the full pack . bellissimo

Attachments

• IMG_2694.JPG
    IMG_2694.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 11