What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i used to build secret agent shoes. before the full body and balls xray machine came into use

i would cut out the tongues stitching and take out the padding , fill with a holiday smoke and re-pad and stitch it all back up, with the teenage stinking feet, worked a dream

shiva82

speedos were good. under the boxers . my friend would buy a set of speedos for that purpose ,he said he could use 500 ms deep ... i don't know why he would say that , but it always made me laugh . that was the ferry method from the 90s

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
classic cotton mouth herb, dont get that too often. give me a spoonful of peanut butter and watch me struggle. hehe
getting up early tomorrow, have a good night dear sirs. ✌️

shiva82

classic cotton mouth herb, dont get that too often. give me a spoonful of peanut butter and watch me struggle. hehe
getting up early tomorrow, have a good night dear sirs. ✌️
i'm up early and working saturday too . i'm finishing a joint and hitting the hay soon also . good night boveda kid

shiva82

underpants dope can be really precious.
i knew someone who once put some in her bra when flying, good stuff!
titty dope.... 😏
that is how my friends mother brought some back that time, other times in the bun of her hair . small blocks of hash . hippy lady . totally cool person who did not swear or argue or be anything but kind. she treated me very well always , and i regularly cooked the whole house hold a curry dinner

shiva82

soul zapping . this looks like hell . do they not realise no employer even checks and verifies ' gcse's' . you can grade yourself on any c.v . school is about meeting girls and smoking weed

shiva82

soul zapping . this looks like hell . do they not realise no employer even checks and verifies ' gcse's' . you can grade yourself on any c.v .