What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
David Gilmour just introduced his daughter - who's playing the HARP - and singing -
2024-10-1120.35.312761356481961501419.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Mom has the night off she's coming over for dinner we're going to have cheeseburgers oh well we're going to make them and I think she got pickles and she said she got really good buns and I think she said she got pumpkin pie too she's going to come over tonight and then we're going to have really good dinner

oldmaninbc

420club
They were huddled on my front porch, safe. They spent all day yesterday sitting regally in my garage. I came out and hand fed them a blue ton of cooked peanuts (their fave, but they won't touch uncooked peanuts).

They thanked me by taking enormous goose-shits on my concrete floor.

It is their way.

Still dark... I dread the sun coming up becuz the heartless bastage I work for will drive me out there to start hauling cut-up logs into the boonies. (*sigh*) I have no mercy on me.

This ole soft-hearted hardcase got almost weepy -- three times, different neighbors of mine came by to check on Herself and me -- and to offer help in carrying away the logs. One guy has one metal leg. One is 15 years younger than me but not healthy at all. The other has three tiny kidlets, four doggies, and has enough on his plate. But they were serious, and it was touching.
Hi Unca Walt, glad your birds were unharmed and received a hand fed meal of the proper peanuts at Unca Walts Eatery. How they thanked you with their excrement, it just makes me all weepy eyed:)

Some times you get the idea us old & older people like to torture our physical selfs, must be for amusement to see how much punishment we can inflict on ourselves.

It's good you have that "sense of community" where you live, there is comfort in knowing your not on your own.

oldmaninbc

420club
I'm off to The Royal Albert Hall tonight - to see David Gilmour in action - gotta meet up with oldpink at 3pm - then have a meal at a Thai Restaurant before the music - should be good - will be the 2nd time I've seen Gilmour at The Albert Hall - since I went quite a few years ago to see him there - great acoustics - great music - and it's ages since I went to a live gig - other than seeing my son play his ukulele at his school fair this last summer ☀️

Wish I could just phone International Rescue - (The Thunderbirds) - to help get Boo's yard/garden sorted out - after the very recent storm - out there on that big sandbar with Aligators - over the pond - called Florida -

View attachment 19082066
Mutt Pup caught red handed - chewing my socks up above - he looks guilty 😔 - lol

Well, you did name him Loki...the god of mischief:) Such a cutey hard to get mad at.

Enjoy your day out, sounds like one of those special occasions.🎶

oldmaninbc

420club
Enjoy your Thanksgiving buddy! We don't have anything until November 28th. I'm looking forward to turkey and stuffing my mom showed me how to make the best stuffing it's got sausage in it
Hi DB was over to the city today for some shopping and the grocery stores were more dangerous than the highways. I was so glad to get out of the stores, some crazy people in there. With the Thanksgiving long weekend people are stocking up. On one of our shopping trips we spent more than $350.00 and got a 12lb turkey for doing so. That will be our Thanksgiving dinner. I love a good dressing and I like to put gravy over it.

Hope all is well with you and things are going smoothly

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi DB was over to the city today for some shopping and the grocery stores were more dangerous than the highways. I was so glad to get out of the stores, some crazy people in there. With the Thanksgiving long weekend people are stocking up. On one of our shopping trips we spent more than $350.00 and got a 12lb turkey for doing so. That will be our Thanksgiving dinner. I love a good dressing and I like to put gravy over it.

Hope all is well with you and things are going smoothly
The city can be a dangerous place oldmaninBC! Sounds like a good turkey. Mom is over here in my kitchen I'm smelling the burgers