What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

bottomshelf haze . tester plant 1 of of 1 . the first female. fair test . paradise cheeseibl [s?] x oldtimer haze . i tested the muddy hay , her half sister a couple of months back , that was peach ozz x oldtimerhaze. so far , in the small experiences i have had with old timer haze over the years, is that it improves on it itself and improve on the partner too. bending her every day now , and then once stretch has ended in a long while, i will then tie support the arms.

Attachments

• IMG_9259.JPG
    IMG_9259.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9260.JPG
    IMG_9260.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9261.JPG
    IMG_9261.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 28

Eltitoguay

Although, musically speaking, for me Green OldTimer's Haze is not so calm and soft, but much more active and "edgy/sharp"... Something like that...(A musical tribute to the British Oldtimer, very loved in Spain)
(In Jamaica)

(In Spain)

Last edited:

shiva82

introspective columbian effects so far from the few progeny i have tested of the recent hybrids . i will work my way through more as i go . i'm limited with space . i make do with what i have.

shiva82

i will do more numbers or all the old timer haze hybrids i have sooner or later , and outcrss the best together , in no order, recombination. no point making f2s as they don't get any better . or i could be wrong , but i'm lead to believe that . recombining them as polyhybrids suits me as a grower indoor. i think f1s with the oldtimer are maybe the best generation . i will play around over the next few years anyway