What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
David Gilmour just introduced his daughter - who's playing the HARP - and singing -
2024-10-1120.35.312761356481961501419.jpg

oldmaninbc

420club
They were huddled on my front porch, safe. They spent all day yesterday sitting regally in my garage. I came out and hand fed them a blue ton of cooked peanuts (their fave, but they won't touch uncooked peanuts).

They thanked me by taking enormous goose-shits on my concrete floor.

It is their way.

Still dark... I dread the sun coming up becuz the heartless bastage I work for will drive me out there to start hauling cut-up logs into the boonies. (*sigh*) I have no mercy on me.

This ole soft-hearted hardcase got almost weepy -- three times, different neighbors of mine came by to check on Herself and me -- and to offer help in carrying away the logs. One guy has one metal leg. One is 15 years younger than me but not healthy at all. The other has three tiny kidlets, four doggies, and has enough on his plate. But they were serious, and it was touching.
Hi Unca Walt, glad your birds were unharmed and received a hand fed meal of the proper peanuts at Unca Walts Eatery. How they thanked you with their excrement, it just makes me all weepy eyed:)

Some times you get the idea us old & older people like to torture our physical selfs, must be for amusement to see how much punishment we can inflict on ourselves.

It's good you have that "sense of community" where you live, there is comfort in knowing your not on your own.

oldmaninbc

420club
I'm off to The Royal Albert Hall tonight - to see David Gilmour in action - gotta meet up with oldpink at 3pm - then have a meal at a Thai Restaurant before the music - should be good - will be the 2nd time I've seen Gilmour at The Albert Hall - since I went quite a few years ago to see him there - great acoustics - great music - and it's ages since I went to a live gig - other than seeing my son play his ukulele at his school fair this last summer ☀️

Wish I could just phone International Rescue - (The Thunderbirds) - to help get Boo's yard/garden sorted out - after the very recent storm - out there on that big sandbar with Aligators - over the pond - called Florida -

View attachment 19082066
Mutt Pup caught red handed - chewing my socks up above - he looks guilty 😔 - lol

Well, you did name him Loki...the god of mischief:) Such a cutey hard to get mad at.

Enjoy your day out, sounds like one of those special occasions.🎶

oldmaninbc

420club
Enjoy your Thanksgiving buddy! We don't have anything until November 28th. I'm looking forward to turkey and stuffing my mom showed me how to make the best stuffing it's got sausage in it
Hi DB was over to the city today for some shopping and the grocery stores were more dangerous than the highways. I was so glad to get out of the stores, some crazy people in there. With the Thanksgiving long weekend people are stocking up. On one of our shopping trips we spent more than $350.00 and got a 12lb turkey for doing so. That will be our Thanksgiving dinner. I love a good dressing and I like to put gravy over it.

Hope all is well with you and things are going smoothly

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi DB was over to the city today for some shopping and the grocery stores were more dangerous than the highways. I was so glad to get out of the stores, some crazy people in there. With the Thanksgiving long weekend people are stocking up. On one of our shopping trips we spent more than $350.00 and got a 12lb turkey for doing so. That will be our Thanksgiving dinner. I love a good dressing and I like to put gravy over it.

Hope all is well with you and things are going smoothly
The city can be a dangerous place oldmaninBC! Sounds like a good turkey. Mom is over here in my kitchen I'm smelling the burgers

oldmaninbc

420club
The city can be a dangerous place oldmaninBC! Sounds like a good turkey. Mom is over here in my kitchen I'm smelling the burgers
Burgers are good, I enjoy a burger, we buy a ground chuck with a higher fat content for making burgers, it's a little more expensive but makes a tasty burger. Very messy cooking it though, grease splatter everywhere.

enjoy your evening DB

Old Uncle Ben

Beauteous R2D2 unit ☝️
Done and with a 10% off code applied. Gonna mod the hell outta it starting with a Thermoworks Billows to control the wood/coal burn rate from my easy chair. https://www.thermoworks.com/billows/ I use their Signal 4 to monitor ambient and meat temps. The Billows sets up on the 4th channel. I've got a special rig for it mounted to one of the intake vents. Other intake is closed down. Exhaust remains cracked.

Vortex medium cone gets me a sear station for steaks or indirect cooking set on the lower second level grates below the top grate. An electric rotisserie for chicken is in the future as a mod.

Such fun!

Old Uncle Ben

Crazy, my 68 year old girlfriend had a psychedelic encounter the other night as we did a piss break from watching the old classic Saturday Night Fever. Her account was as she walked thru my kitchen, the walls turned a fluid plaid with brilliant colors inside of the squares. Movement of those squares was there. "I said, congrats hon, this is your first psychedelic experience!" That was the fun part, the scary side is she also got white as a sheet and wobbling on her feet. I quickly sat her down. We only took a couple of deep hits off a bong of my Cannacopia Lapis Mtn. indica. You always hear that it's sativas that trip you up, well who knew.

Cana. Lapis Mtn. cure.jpg

FWIW, the sex that night was incredible. :) I got me one wild (and fine looking) woman after my wife died. We met in a GriefShare class at a Lutheran Church. She''s also a widow. Nice to have someone to love again.

You're never too old to fall in love again. It's finding that new soul mate that's such a pain. I/we lucked out.

Have a great weekend amigos.

UB