What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

big meech out playing with her mate 'griswald'

Attachments

• IMG_9215.JPG
    IMG_9215.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9217.JPG
    IMG_9217.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 28

shiva82

griswald is thick as mince, but a beautiful soul and very friendly and athletic . just very clumsy and does not realise his own strength. he leaps like 4 metres to my windowsill , which is epic , but always forgets that the window is solid glass, and smashes himself against the glass , or falls off the ledge after his epic leap

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
60 watt pollen chuck . getting a bit humid in there , and only a week to go for these seeds to be be falling out on there own. so i have turned off the cab and the plant will sit in darkness with plenty of ventilation in the loft area for the final week. the pheno on the left smells of the tangie clone, and the other smells more like burnt rubber almost chemdog style , strong but boring one dimensional smell. the tangie leaning aroma is the one i was looking for . far more complex .
Those are looking excellent mate. I see you're also a fan of the knuckles lol

shiva82

Those are looking excellent mate. I see you're also a fan of the knuckles lol
considering they had no food, no oscilating fan or anything other than a 60 watt led light , and a small kitchen extractor that is recirculating in a cupboard , there is plenty of seed forming i shoved them in the loft for them to finish in the dark.

shiva82

and i thought you named your fence griswald
i have a name for all the street cats . they are mates with me as they get treats now and then. any of them pick on big meech i chase them away with the hosepipe. in general they all show raspect . usuallly it is griswold with big meech, and cuddles and bubbles tend to stick together . but they all get along fine . cuddles is the meanest of the bunch . he looks super cute and inviting and will always claw and bite any hand that goes near him. it can be fun when i tell my visitors to give that cute cat' cuddles' a pet

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
semi baked here. supposedly on some columbian gold. i had that one before, this time it looks shwaggier wich is good for me. little skunky overtone but with a incense punch that will crawl into your walls and nest there.
unfortunately its a little stoney at first but clear and relaxed later. no caffeine buzz.

shiva82

semi baked here. supposedly on some columbian gold. i had that one before, this time it looks shwaggier wich is good for me. little skunky overtone but with a incense punch that will crawl into your walls and nest there.
unfortunately its a little stoney at first but clear and relaxed later. no caffeine buzz.
sounds decent enough to do a job

shiva82

Put them together with apples or bananas to ripen more. Or make a chutney out of it
i will get them all eaten this week one way or the other . i will do a mixed grill tomorrow and have loads of peppers grilled and drizzled in olive oil and roasted garlic

mixed grills are great

shiva82

its easy to overdo for me. smells like straight hay from the bag, little sweet lemoncandy type smell at best when you crush it. once you light it though.... damn.
yeah if it is bricked then that happens . do you have a local dealer or shop?

shiva82

its easy to overdo for me. smells like straight hay from the bag, little sweet lemoncandy type smell at best when you crush it. once you light it though.... damn.
yeah if it is bricked then that happens . do you have a local dealer or shop?

Latest posts

Latest posts