What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

in the uk , we have "mushy peas" , they are disgusting as they dye them luminous green like mushed up caterpillars . i prefer garden peas, normal.... in case you needed to know haha

shiva82

i chopped the seeded clone of pcheese and silverhashplant . touch of mould appeared and enough seeds for me to enjoy are mature i would say. p.cheese x pcheese/leb bx and silverhashplant88xp.cheese/leb

the cheeseleb bx line i will carry on with

shiva82

i have a half bucket full of peppers and chillis from my yard . any suggestions ? most are green . the last of the seasons , so they are not the prettiest

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the balcanians make a great salad type of thing with the grilled and skinned peppers. toss them with some oil and medium coarse chopped garlic then to the fridge for a day or so. great with meat as a side.

shiva82

i will stuff a couple of the bigger peppers with spices and par cooked risotto rice , and pour in some stock before roasting

Attachments

• IMG_9207.JPG
    IMG_9207.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 24

shiva82

60 watt pollen chuck . getting a bit humid in there , and only a week to go for these seeds to be be falling out on there own. so i have turned off the cab and the plant will sit in darkness with plenty of ventilation in the loft area for the final week. the pheno on the left smells of the tangie clone, and the other smells more like burnt rubber almost chemdog style , strong but boring one dimensional smell. the tangie leaning aroma is the one i was looking for . far more complex .

Attachments

• IMG_9211.JPG
    IMG_9211.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9212.JPG
    IMG_9212.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9210.JPG
    IMG_9210.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Latest posts