What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

pollen chucker alert . lao male clone sharing a pot with silverhashplant female clone . i will give the mini tent a good clean down , air out the cupboard the tent is hidden in , and then i shall chuck the plants under the 60 watt led for the next round

Attachments

• IMG_9225.JPG
    IMG_9225.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 24

shiva82

no more pollen chucking until next summer outdoor . this will be the last batch this year . i have over 40 hybrids to germinate and test myself. that is the joy and fun for me personally

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
you know, i cant really live the stoner life anymore, so i avoid intense bud. if you can smell it in my pocket from around the corner i dont want it. if its frosty and dank i usually pass on it.
i love to see and smell it but yeah, not for my head normally. i have some pretty buds that i havent touched yet.
true story.
i wish it could be like back in the day.
on rare occasions it is.
when the stars align i put a towel under my door and smoke the shit out of the pretty frosty dank buds until i pass out on the couch.

shiva82

you know, i cant really live the stoner life anymore, so i avoid intense bud. if you can smell it in my pocket from around the corner i dont want it. if its frosty and dank i usually pass on it.
i love to see and smell it but yeah, not for my head normally. i have some pretty buds that i havent touched yet.
true story.
on rare occasions it is.
when the stars align i put a towel under my door and smoke the shit out of the pretty frosty dank buds until i pass out on the couch.
i will smoke them for you . no problem

RobFromTX

true story.
on rare occasions it is.

I feel you man. You should explore the lightweight sativas that Ace has to offer. The honduras averages around 8% thc. quite pleasant.

shiva82

true story.
on rare occasions it is.
try some of mine. it make you feel irie again man

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I feel you man. You should explore the lightweight sativas that Ace has to offer. The honduras averages around 8% thc. quite pleasant.
from ace i have nepaljam, lebanese, moroccan, nepal annapurna, ethiopian, bangi haze and purple pakistani haze in the fridge.
i cant grow anything at the moment.