What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ok , i'm cooking some peppers. risotto rice, stock , paprika , garlic,tomato puree, mixed dried herbs, salt, pepper, slices of bacon , and some mature cheddar cheese stuffed into de-seeded sweet peppers and then roast until the pepper is golden or to taste

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
its some homegrown that found me 'in the streets' so to speak.
I think you're very lucky to have found Colombian gold on the black market. I'm actually jealous. If dealers had interesting stuff here, I would probably buy some from time to time. But all they grow here for selling is either some of these OG bullshit strains or the usual critical bilbo and co.

shiva82

street weed here is always indica based hybrids ,or "mong "weed . all indica sleepy based type effects. like stardawg etc. i can't stand stardawg . yeah it is good if i have nothing to choose from and have no ganja at all. but if i had a choice i would never smoke such weed. or they have the other spectrum all flavour and zero power.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I think you're very lucky to have found Colombian gold on the black market. I'm actually jealous. If dealers had interesting stuff here, I would probably buy some from time to time. But all they grow here for selling is either some of these OG bullshit strains or the usual critical bilbo and co.
its probably some clone thats been going around. its pretty odd that it pops up from time to time.
usually theres 90 percent like wappa, trainwreck, stuff.

shiva82

quick snack . that is one pepper used up . around 25 to go .

Attachments

• IMG_9220.JPG
    IMG_9220.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9222.JPG
    IMG_9222.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9223.JPG
    IMG_9223.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

bottom shelf haze. glad i only flowered one girl . muddy hay haze ,her half sister ,was more branchy and squat. she is rootbound already so i will have to start feeding , or i could up pot into a larger container. i don't want to up pot , so will start to liquid feed her once a week to keep her healthy as long as possible. ideally she would go into a bigger container and have more light and space.

Attachments

• IMG_9226.JPG
    IMG_9226.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9227.JPG
    IMG_9227.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9228.JPG
    IMG_9228.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 21