What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Ohh its just a matter of days before we start financing this war too. Sleepy pete is asleep at the wheel and the baconites are running the show(y)

shiva82

Ohh its just a matter of days before we start financing this war too. Sleepy pete is asleep at the wheel and the baconites are running the show(y)
the ukraine proxy war has become obvious. a real war would see kiev in tatters etc. all theatre rob. a depoulation program, money laundering, spending old stock in weapons, giving inflated contracts for new stock , steal assets, block pipelines , and make shareholders rich .

same story on repeat

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got everything chopped and the tents are full! The Early Skunk x Lebanese had 2 plants that had dense productive flowers, 2 of them were kind of soft and less productive. Part of that is due to the shade though. Was very surprised to see how they kept producing lots of seedless flower even after being pollinated for a week or 2 since they were early to mature!

Thanks Shiva! We'll get it dialed in! :smoke:

shiva82

Got everything chopped and the tents are full! The Early Skunk x Lebanese had 2 plants that had dense productive flowers, 2 of them were kind of soft and less productive. Part of that is due to the shade though. Was very surprised to see how they kept producing lots of seedless flower even after being pollinated for a week or 2 since they were early to mature!

Thanks Shiva! We'll get it dialed in! :smoke:
any pictures of flower? sounds tasty

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
resist . if you comment you will be smeared, labelled , judged and sentenced within 5 minutes . you will get more rational debate banging your head against a brick wall, or talk to the wall . i comment occasionally but i should not waste my words . i'm a bit stupid . you are more intelligent , so no need to bother.
youre just more brave. i lack the samurai like dashing into things after seven breaths.
i'm more like starting to smoke cigs again, nervously smoke a whole pack and still no idea what to do.

shiva82

youre just more brave. i lack the samurai like dashing into things after seven breaths.
i'm more like starting to smoke cigs again, nervously smoke a whole pack and still no idea what to do.
i'm daft as a brush. i should not argue with them . it achieves zero. therefore i have wasted time and energy that could go into positivity. learn not to do what i do. resist . i get suckered in by the insincere and i take the bait and run with it until it dawns on me i'm wasting my time.

Last edited: