What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

He is a good guy. I've argued with him a couple of times, and we are still friendly. I appreciate humility in a person more than anything and I wish I was more like him.

So many people on cannabis forums take themselves so seriously and lack any kind of humour which is shocking being forums about smoking weed 🙈 You can't argue with most of them because they will keep a personal grudge over minor disagreements. I can argue with most anyone and be friends afterwards. The internet is not even real life get over yourself 🤷‍♂️
spot on

pipe is a man of god too, and it is written he will face adversity , ridicule etc for his beliefs alone . gives him a superpower

some of the growers online take everything personal and take offence to anything . just me typing some people find offensive haha.

i too wish to be more like pipeline .

he offers alot

much respect

shiva82

as we become the third world, which we are , we will face more unrest and thieves will be more regular. home defence will be important . maybe a good business to get into

shiva82

the civil wars and unrest will start in the major cities , so get to a more rural area if you can . that will allow you more time bacon free

DaEarl73

How humble can one be!? Brushy one string showing his house! MTV crib! Feeling like a superstar! Just needs a sound system to make party with the friends and a fire place to make chicken and corn! Legend!

shiva82

i'm locked out of the property of my job that is started. the lady of the house has fucked off to the gym and locked all the doors and not left me a key for access haha.

i will return in an hour or so . hopefully she will be home by then

shiva82

How humble can one be!? Brushy one string showing his house! MTV crib! Feeling like a superstar! Just needs a sound system to make party with the friends and a fire place to make chicken and corn! Legend!

he has great skills , he can use anything and make it work

shiva82

next pollen chuck is set up and ready to go in the mini chamber in a week or two. silverhashplant88 mother and the central lao male. should be interesting for me testing the central lao male and to fully examine

Latest posts

Latest posts