What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have wondered whether big corporate cannabis pays these jackasses to spread disease and ruin gardens.
Are there unscrupulous people absolutely. That's why knowing who you take cuts in from is big on the important list.

I suck with seeds. Not sure if too wet, then stall. Maybe anxiety of the cost. I prefer to work with something known good. I grew a couple of bad GG4 grows before I got it right, so not being expert and knowing what to look for, and knowing hundreds of different strains, I would have let something like that die off. Being told exactly what to feed that exact phenotype.
What would you suggest in HH seeds if I were to try??? Do not know anyone that loves what they do, and has been exposed to so many greats.

Seeds are easy but you can't expect success if you are not willing to learn. I have plenty of good lines to try. I don't sell seeds much anymore. It was too stressful, my health isn't that great. I love growing and making seeds. When it turned into a job it stopped being fun. I went back to when I was having fun. .

Last edited:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Are there unscrupulous people absolutely. That's why knowing who you take cuts in from is big on the important list.

Seeds are easy but you can't expect success if you are not willing to learn. I have plenty of good lines to try. I don't sell seeds much anymore. It was too stressful, my health isn't that great. I love growing and making seeds. When it turned into a job it stopped being fun. I went back to when I was having fun. .
Congrats!!! It's always good to follow your heart :respect:

hassoalbert

Nothing cures fusarium except death. All these ass holes would not be spreading it, if easy to get rid of. Aerocloners are what spreads it everywhere. The borg was created by warehouse growers using everything known, and resistant.

Currently, there is no cure for Fusarium in cannabis. Fusarium is a soil-borne fungal pathogen that can cause significant damage to cannabis plants by blocking the flow of water and nutrients. Once a plant is infected, it's often difficult to save it.
However, there are preventive measures and management strategies to control the spread of Fusarium:
  1. Sterile Growing Conditions: Use clean tools, equipment, and grow spaces to prevent contamination.
  2. Fungicides: Some fungicides may help manage Fusarium, though they cannot fully eradicate it.
  3. Biocontrol Agents: Beneficial microbes, like Trichoderma species, can compete with Fusarium in the soil and help suppress its growth.
  4. Soil Management: Avoid waterlogged soil, as Fusarium thrives in moist conditions. Proper drainage and soil aeration are important.
  5. Resistant Strains: Some cannabis strains may have natural resistance to Fusarium, so selecting resistant varieties can help reduce risk.
Once plants are infected, it’s critical to remove and dispose drayage companies in long beach ca of them to prevent further spread. Prevention is the key focus with Fusarium management.
What helps me is having clear instructions—being told exactly what to feed a specific phenotype so I can avoid mistakes.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
What helps me is having clear instructions—being told exactly what to feed a specific phenotype so I can avoid mistakes.
I received GG4 clone in 2014 right from the source, and before trading dirty clones was rampant. Never had a sick plant, and was nice being a clone many were growing, and perfected. I would have thought more fertilizer equaled better plants but opposite was true. Some discovered that 650 PPM maximum feed ever produced the best plants. One reason I have zero desire to grow from seeds. Could easily grow a winner wrong and discard. As hobbyist in fascist state, no room or money to experiment to find best, and will probably die before getting there. If someone else grew that pheno to perfection, than it means it has potential.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I received GG4 clone in 2014 right from the source, and before trading dirty clones was rampant. Never had a sick plant, and was nice being a clone many were growing, and perfected. I would have thought more fertilizer equaled better plants but opposite was true. Some discovered that 650 PPM maximum feed ever produced the best plants. One reason I have zero desire to grow from seeds. Could easily grow a winner wrong and discard. As hobbyist in fascist state, no room or money to experiment to find best, and will probably die before getting there. If someone else grew that pheno to perfection, than it means it has potential.
Low effort, low reward. That's your fortay. What's new locdog lol.

Gg4 was one of the first cuts to widely dudd on people and cause drama . I guess we just forgetting history now too. Come on man

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
You nailed it. That GG4 that got passed around the cup back then really seemed to be the first known culprit of hop latent.
So you have nothing better to do than be an asshole. Blocked so you can beat off on keyboard like the one you responded to.

eastcoastjoe

So you have nothing better to do than be an asshole. Blocked so you can beat off on keyboard like the one you responded to.

21 pages over the span of a year of you complaining about the same thing. Meanwhile there are clone vendors selling tested stock. but you claim clean clones don’t exist.

eastcoastjoe

Dude picked the absolute worst example lmao. But then again that doesn't surprise

I agree lol. The fact he thinks that’s funny just let’s you know how much he doesn’t know. That’s a well known fact now about one of the earliest plants to have had hop latent

Latest posts

Latest posts