What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
That sucks man. We don't have methheads here thank God. The worst we have in Spain is heroin junkies and they're so unfit and sickly that you could use them for practicing some van Damme jumping kicks on them lmao

shiva82

i don't live in texas, but i f i did i would look after my neighbours, show good manners , and be a proud texan. i would also take no shit

shiva82

pipeline is mustard isn't he. i love that guy. i imagine he is bad ass with tactical manouvres and shooting skills. he is small too , nimble.

no chance robbing pipelines plants . he is similar to rambo

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
pipeline is mustard isn't he. i love that guy. i imagine he is bad ass with tactical manouvres and shooting skills. he is small too , nimble.

no chance robbing pipelines plants . he is similar to rambo
He kicks ass for the Lord.
kung-fu-priest.gif

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
he is a star . a character too . an online brother from another mother
He is a good guy. I've argued with him a couple of times, and we are still friendly. I appreciate humility in a person more than anything and I wish I was more like him.

So many people on cannabis forums take themselves so seriously and lack any kind of humour which is shocking being forums about smoking weed 🙈 You can't argue with most of them because they will keep a personal grudge over minor disagreements. I can argue with most anyone and be friends afterwards. The internet is not even real life get over yourself 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Latest posts