What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
on a more concrete tip
if i have (lebanese reversed x manipuri) and i cross it to lets say (nepalese reverse x moroccan)
probably total cacophony

shiva82

maybe more chances for stable outcomes if crossing two s3s together
two seperate s3 lines ? as p1s to make a fresh hybrid? or s3 x s3 ibl to make s4s? the s4s would be lacking vigour and close to bottlenecking . depends on numbers and selections

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
that would be a healthy polyhybrid
awesome. i have a plan.
it would be a shame not to use that super stable early sexing manipuri i found, and if its only in the offspring from that lebanese cross.
i really loved the smoke from the manipuri effect wise.
the cross was way too mellow, like an afternoon sativa, but really great on a day off.

goingrey

Uniformity is good for predictable results from seed. But if you're doing a pheno hunt for a keeper mom, or trying to find something that does well in your area, or something like this, maybe uniformity is not so good... depends.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Uniformity is good for predictable results from seed. But if you're doing a pheno hunt for a keeper mom, or trying to find something that does well in your area, or something like this, maybe uniformity is not so good... depends.
good point.
i'd select the parental plants depending on how they perform in my super shitty micro future set up.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i mean ive seen a few people try out the rsc manipuri and they were super slow to sex and almost nobody did anything with it.
i think mad mac has done a cross once.

but i held my female in a 100ml yogurt cup until sexing and later in about half liter container, underwatered, overwatered, over and underfed, temps were all over the place and she produced some super ugly flowers but the effect was like nothing i ever smoked. when it was fresh it was like rocket fuel caffeine overdose but still doable for my oversensitive endocannabinoid system.
later it mellowed out but was still very up and pretty clean.

Latest posts

Latest posts