What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Lovely. Some marigolds or calendula would work well there.
i have cleared the bed, i have redesigned that bed. i'm erecting a fence around three sides of it and then individual fences every 2 ms , making 7 bays . i have added 4 borrows of manure today, and when it is dry a few barrows full of grass clippings , sprinkle of bloood and bonemeal, complete mineral mix , and then recover it . the other side my strawberry patch is 10 m long and packed , and the remaining 4 to 5 ms i have the fruit trees in pots . i will re jig that side and grow grapes over the top of it all after all.

shiva82

one bay in the poly will be for medicinal plants. mainly cannabis , but a few types. i will do the bulk of my outdoor pollen chucking there next year . 2m x 2m area. not alot but, more than i have . onwards and upwards

aliceklar

i have cleared the bed, i have redesigned that bed. i'm erecting a fence around three sides of it and then individual fences every 2 ms , making 7 bays . i have added 4 borrows of manure today, and when it is dry a few barrows full of grass clippings , sprinkle of bloood and bonemeal, complete mineral mix , and then recover it . the other side my strawberry patch is 10 m long and packed , and the remaining 4 to 5 ms i have the fruit trees in pots . i will re jig that side and grow grapes over the top of it all after all.
Sounds an awesome setup. Using vines like that is cool.

shiva82

hospitals should be renamed death camps run by sociopaths and psychopaths . literal modern day fascist murdering cunts

shiva82

took some back up male central lao clones. i just store them placed in a cup of water , in the fridge until i'm ready to root them.

i'm going to sprout that sweet potato too for cuttings. i will give it a clean and lay it in a mix if some vermiculite and perlite and treat it like a dahlia tuber

not grown dahlias in over a decade. last time i ventured into dahlias i won an award by fluke

Attachments

• IMG_9133.JPG
    IMG_9133.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Last edited: