What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
when i was growing up, the fighting man was someone who never cried, never cared how he looked, didn't have an ego, did not want attention, took no shit and would turn up anywhere , at anytime and have a scrap , shake hands afterwards and that was it finished.

now what have we got?

mass mental health problem
The world needs a new Fedor, man. Training in the woods throwing rocks and logs around, and wrestling bears. Eating nothing but potatoes everyday and getting o the ring looking like he just rolled out of bed with his gut hanging out. Accepting any fight vs any man, any weight, any time. Watching his opponent'sface change when they realise what they got themselves into. And before and after the fight being respectful and humble. Truly the purest representation of martial arts and Bushido, distilled into a potato shaped middle aged russian man.

shiva82

for sure. they still exist , but they are a dieing breed . fedor is a beast and never sells out. what i mean by sell out is we all have a inner code and honour, all at different levels we set ourselves. when we go beyond our very core meaning and moral core , for greed mainly, that is selling out. not always for greed though . can just mean doing stuff you know is wrong and yet do it regardless. fedor is never a sell out , and is old school. a real fighting man

shiva82

khabib , is old school and had honour. i did not enjoy his style , but he made cash and did not have to sell out . kept being himself and kept within his code. kept it real

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
khabib , is old school and had honour. i did not enjoy his style , but he made cash and did not have to sell out . kept being himself and kept within his code. kept it real
Those dagestanis are not fucking around. They obviously don't care about looking cool or flashy, they jsut get the job done be it with a man, a goat or a bear. I saw a documetnary on Khabib once, where they showed his little village in the mountains. Humble life, living from the land, zero flash. Beautiful country, I would gladly visit but they probably would smell that I'm a pussy from miles away

shiva82

male central lao clone i took . starting to get preflowers today , so i may aswell use him up. he has some bug damage and i will clean him up and pollinate the paradise cheese i like to use . for tests. i have cloned him again and have that safe as back up.

Attachments

• IMG_9108.JPG
    IMG_9108.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9109.JPG
    IMG_9109.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 21

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Yo @DaEarl73 and everybody interested.
Heres my mothers Ajvar recipe.
Feel free to downsize to your needs.

8kg red peppers with thick flesh (capias if you can get them)
6kg Eggplants
2kg Onions
1 Liter sunflower oil
Tomato paste
Salt
Black Pepper corns
Laurel leaves
Chiles for heat if you like

Jars for storage, you need to eyeball this unfortunately. I believe my mother uses like 24 jars with 240ml capacity.

Her routine is to roast the peppers and eggplants, clean from skin and deseed on one day. And proceed with the cooking the following day. Keep the juice from the Peppers for cooking. Use a strainer and pot for that.

Next day skin and cut the onions into quarters and put them with a little bit of water and some salt in the pressure cooker and cook until it blows out steam out this valve thing. then let cool inside the cooker. Save the water from the onions for later.

Process the peppers eggplants and onions through a meat grinder.

You need a big ass cast iron type pot.

Heat the juice from the peppers and onions and add the processed veggies.
Cook for at least 2 hours on little under medium heat.
Stir frequently so it doesnt burn!!!!
Add tomato paste for taste and acidity. If its too sour you can add some sugar or honey. Put in the laurel leaves, you need to remove them at the end otherwise they will make everything too bitter. (Maybe put them in a small sack or whatever....)
Add salt to taste and gradually add the oil for the next hour while its still cooking.

Always stir!!

In the last half hour add whole black pepper corns and the chiles and remove the laurel leaves at the end.

Heat your jars in the oven and take them out and fill with the steamy hot ajvar.
Put the lids on and flip them over so they rest on the lids.
After about half an hour you can flip them again so the lids point upwards and then cover them with one or two blankets so they will cool out super slow over an entire day or so ideally.

After that you can store the jars in a dark cool place.

Feel free to modify to your own needs and taste.
I recommend keeping the veggie ratios.

Have fun if you can. And enjoy.
❤️

shiva82

6kg Eggplants
2kg Onions
1 Liter sunflower oil
Tomato paste
Salt
Black Pepper corns
Laurel leaves

Jars for storage, you need to eyeball this unfortunately. I believe my mother uses like 24 jars with 240ml capacity.

Her routine is to roast the peppers and eggplants, clean from skin and deseed on one day. And proceed with the cooking the following day. Keep the juice from the Peppers for cooking. Use a strainer and pot for that.

Next day skin and cut the onions into quarters and put them with a little bit of water and some salt in the pressure cooker and cook until it blows out steam out this valve thing. then let cool inside the cooker. Save the water from the onions for later.

Add tomato paste for taste and acidity. If its too sour you can add some sugar or honey. Put in the laurel leaves, you need to remove them at the end otherwise they will make everything too bitter. (Maybe put them in a small sack or whatever....)
Add salt to taste and gradually add the oil for the next hour while its still cooking.

Always stir!!

In the last half hour add whole black pepper corns and the chiles and remove the laurel leaves at the end.

Heat your jars in the oven and take them out and fill with the steamy hot ajvar.
After about half an hour you can flip them again so the lids point upwards and then cover them with one or two blankets so they will cool out super slow over an entire day or so ideally.

❤️

lovely. thankyou grandma jaques

shiva82

shiva i bet you could add some rosin and make magical flying carpet ajvar.
i once gave a micro dose of rosin to my ex gf in her coffee . never again . she enjoyed it giggled, goit the munchies, and passed out . i thought to myself'great , she enjoyed it and passed out comfortable and no problem' , but there was a problem , she was getting more high as she was sleeping and she woke up in terrors and thought i was a black cat , like a puma, and wanted me to call an ambulance until she projectile vomited and passed out again. she was stoned for like 3 days

shiva82

i thought of a good idea for the tumbler after thinking about goingreys thread. stretch a screen over my collection tray for two grades instead of one, and have it vibrate

DaEarl73

6kg Eggplants
2kg Onions
1 Liter sunflower oil
Tomato paste
Salt
Black Pepper corns
Laurel leaves

Always stir!!

❤️

Amazing man! Already screenshooted everything! Will definitely try it and let you know! Thanks a lot! Appreciate it!