What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

silverhashplant88

Attachments

• IMG_9110.JPG
    IMG_9110.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

i veg a clone to around this stage , take one or two clones off her again , and flower . if they get rootbound then i uppot once and wait for full health again. i will clone this now and pot on and chuck her in the flowering chamber in a couple of days time. i currently veg clones mothers seeds etc under one 4k 60 watt led light

Attachments

• IMG_9126.JPG
    IMG_9126.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 19

shiva82

tester seeds starting to germinate.

p.cheese ibl x sudanese male .

mainly a hermie test on these.

Attachments

• IMG_9125.JPG
    IMG_9125.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17

shiva82

That's already a more work than most breeders do lol. Good for you (y) What stresses are you going to subject them to? Love Philadelphia Collins btw
just grown as normal in a tent. all artificial. they are only p2 from being wild, the pure sudanese had a high hermie rate , i'm hoping the male i used does not pass the trait on, but i will not know unless i grow them out. the pcheese is stable and easy for me to detect . if every female hermies at any stage, will eat all the seeds or feed them the birds. if i get a couple show stability and smoke good, i can germ alot more and selcet stable plants for the next round of pollen chucking .