What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@shiva82 just finished watching the fight, you owe me 10,000 eur. Feels pretty good to win 😃

Quite disappointing that he couldn't finish him after dropping him in the 7th though. What can you do.

Canelo looks like he is on some next level sauce, his physique has changed so much over the years, he's starting to look like Joe Rogan. His jaw keeps getting bigger too, I wonder if that's somekind of advantage in a fight lol. Most likely there has to be some hgh involved or something like that.

shiva82

if your chin , jaw and head change shape then you have those special doctors doing 'bloodwork'

i don't gamble , and there was no k.o for canelo.

canelo should fight benavidez next if he is staying around that weight

canelo is on the slide but still one of the best out there

shiva82

boxing is nearly finished. they are sucking the life out of it , and most kids these days prefer mma .
tyson fury fighting the ex ufc star in an exhibition while he keeps a belt and does not defend a belt in a couple of years is criminal on its own. everything about it at the moment is dodgy and needs revolutionising

shiva82

i would get rid of all the belts , and have one belt only for each division. i would add a super heavy weight division, i would make the best fight the best , and i would have ten year ban for any performance enhancing drug fails. i would make a separate division , with less money paid for no testing and juice as much as you like. and i would make all the scoring from judges displayed round to round during the fight . i would make women fight 3 minute rounds instead of 2 minutes too , the same as the men . 2 minute rounds are no good

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
if your chin , jaw and head change shape then you have those special doctors doing 'bloodwork'

i don't gamble , and there was no k.o for canelo.

canelo should fight benavidez next if he is staying around that weight

canelo is on the slide but still one of the best out there
I'd rather watch him against Crawford if he can make the jump to super middleweight.

I agree with having 2 division, one natural and one juiced lol. It would be more fair and after all it's the athlete's decision to get on the juice. They are gonna do it anyway, legal or not.

And for MMA I would make fights one single 25 minute rounds, with Pride rules. If the fight go to the ground there should be no reason to restart them standing up. Rounds is just something they picked from boxing for no reason I feel like.

shiva82

an example of mass hypnosis is going to a gym. and people actually record themselves working out. usually in some spandex onesie or some gimp with turkey teeth

the world has gone mad. i cancelled my gym membership when it became a smart phone circle jerk . all the same. like robots

shiva82

when i was growing up, the fighting man was someone who never cried, never cared how he looked, didn't have an ego, did not want attention, took no shit and would turn up anywhere , at anytime and have a scrap , shake hands afterwards and that was it finished.

now what have we got?

mass mental health problem

Latest posts

Latest posts