What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Yes! Although kind of an unusual experience I guess. I grew 2 packs of them at once. Most of the plants were fine, good broad leaf plants with a nice taste and effects. But one of 20 was a NLD plant, smelled and tastes the same, but I think it's effect is special. So I've kept her since 2018 and have grown her almost everytime I grow. It's the only plant I've ever kept for so long.

I have given away bags and bags of weed but this plant I keep for myself. I have also made several crosses with her and all of them I've been very satisfied with. For me is a champion plant as @pipeline says.

This is the mom

I have some in my vault with a pack of sensi hindu kush, which also has a pretty solid reputation. I'll give them a whirl soon. Im not a big indica fan but they're fun to grow and it makes great gifts

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

A Country Boy Can Survive​

Hank Williams Jr.
Track 1 on The Pressure Is On
Produced by
Jimmy Bowen
Released in 1982, “A Country Boy Can Survive” became a signature song for Hank Williams Jr., one of the most prolific artists in country music. The song describes and… Read More
Jan. 18, 19821 viewer
100.9K views

[Verse 1]
The preacher man says it's the end of time
And the Mississippi River, she's a-goin' dry
The interest is up and the stock market's down
And you only get mugged if you go downtown

[Verse 2]
I live back in the woods, you see
My woman and the kids and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4-wheel drive
And a country boy can survive, country folks can survive

[Verse 3]
I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk 'til dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain't too many things these old boys can't do
We grow good ol' tomatoes and homemade wine

[Chorus]
Because you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
'Cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns

We say grace, and we say ma'am
If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn

You might also like

K-POP
Travis Scott

The Alcott
The National

get him back!
Olivia Rodrigo

[Verse 4]
We came from the West Virginia coal mines
And the Rocky Mountains and the western skies

And we can skin a buck, we can run a trotline

[Verse 5]
I had a good friend in New York City
He never called me by my name, just "Hillbilly"
My grandpa taught me how to live off the land
And his taught him to be a businessman
He used to send me pictures of the Broadway nights
And I'd send him some homemade wine
But he was killed by a man with a switchblade knife
For 43 dollars, my friend lost his life

I'd love to spit some Beech-Nut in that dude's eyes
Then shoot him with my old .45
'Cause a country boy can survive, country folks can survive

[Chorus]
'Cause you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
'Cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns
We say grace, and we say ma'am
If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn

[Verse 6]
We're from north California and south Alabam'
And little towns all around this land
And we can skin a buck, and run a trotline

[Outro]
A country boy can survive
Country folks can survive

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I like Hank Williams III haha cool guy.

Have you by any chance watched the documentary "The wild and wonderful Whites of West Virginia"? Highly recommended.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I
Haven't seen that. People there are super cool and down to earth. Folks that hung out at our ATV camp were not racist at all. Everyone works together and is real down there! Southern hospitality is well known in our country.

I can plow a field all day long

I can catch catfish from dusk 'til dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain't too many things these old boys can't do
We grow good ol' tomatoes and homemade wine

I'm aware of the southern hospitality and always have felt the US south is so interesting. Love the music as well. This documentary in particular is actually quite decadent as the crew follows a family of outlaws, that deal pills and drugs, sniff glue and get in fights. So not the best representation of the state I'm sure, just a very interesting documentary with flawed but endearing characters. Beautiful scenery forests and mountains. Hank Williams III is in it so that's why I asked.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
maple pck is a great choice for a hybrid . looks a beauty rev
This female seems to cross well with everything and is quite dominant in the crosses as well. I think it's good to have a mom that will give a predictable outcome, as we can't really know how good the males are before comparing the progenies. I also crossed it to ace's lebanese like the one you use, and was very pleased with the results.

The lebanese makes beautiful looking hybrids too, as I have seen you say yourself.
IMG_20230526_143245 (1).jpg

I grew a couple of these this spring and flowered them outdoors in April-May. They performed very well. Having a vape of this at the moment and floating on a marshmallow cloud :D

shiva82

This female seems to cross well with everything and is quite dominant in the crosses as well. I think it's good to have a mom that will give a predictable outcome, as we can't really know how good the males are before comparing the progenies. I also crossed it to ace's lebanese like the one you use, and was very pleased with the results.

The lebanese makes beautiful looking hybrids too, as I have seen you say yourself.
View attachment 18896589

I grew a couple of these this spring and flowered them outdoors in April-May. They performed very well. Having a vape of this at the moment and floating on a marshmallow cloud :D
great work rev . i will hunt the leb hybrids thoroughly soon . any winning females i will keep and share with anyone who wants them