What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

To be honest, I thought Jadakiss was rapping about getting a job not a jar, would have kinda made sense in the same blasé way as his lottery ticket shopping. But after reading the lyrics, yeah it's a jar.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i'm watching it over and over to see if they manipulated the cat with some type of fishing line or whatever but i think its really real.
i wish one of my cats would shut the fuck up once in a while. the other one is incredibly quiet tho.
the heavy vocalizer came to me from romania, so i guess if youre living in a trashcan you better meow for your life. he's cute with it though, a true mentalist of the borderline annoying type.

shiva82

i'm watching it over and over to see if they manipulated the cat with some type of fishing line or whatever but i think its really real.
i wish one of my cats would shut the fuck up once in a while. the other one is incredibly quiet tho.
the heavy vocalizer came to me from romania, so i guess if youre living in a trashcan you better meow for your life. he's cute with it though, a true mentalist of the borderline annoying type.
thats how i would describe myself " true mentalist of the borderline annoying type " haha

Latest posts

Latest posts