What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Did you get any super lanky and crazy scraggly looking lebanese males? I used 2 of those and was blown away by the vigor they gave to the cross.
you should see the stretch on the oldtimerhaze x lebs. i had to abort that test as they would just not stop haha. i will retest those at some point. the main male was a beauty, and i used a more freak pheno too in the mix . i kept them all rootbound to a degree and as small as i could and they were still as big as my greenhouse and folded over many times and trained

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
you should see the stretch on the oldtimerhaze x lebs. i had to abort that test as they would just not stop haha. i will retest those at some point. the main male was a beauty, and i used a more freak pheno too in the mix . i kept them all rootbound to a degree and as small as i could and they were still as big as my greenhouse and folded over many times and trained
I'm sure they wouldn't, as during the stretch my MLI x lebanese plants grew like 7 or 8 times the size. I couldn't believe how they exploded, can't begin to imagine how vigorous the cross with the haze must be hahaha.

shiva82

i will work the leb hybrids outdoors and in the poly . the peach x lebs were promising until my field i was using completely flooded and over filled the swamp. maybe happens once a decade that it floods that much

i'm certainly hunting the peach recessive phenos in the f2s

RobFromTX

how many have you popped? if you want central laos pollen , let me know . that could be interesting combo

Thanks for the offer buddy but im after that green mexican pheno this time. Straight up head candy. That does sound like a scrumptious cross though. Ive got 10. Had 12 but the finches got two of them when i left them on the back porch

shiva82

from wiki .

The largest seed collection used to be the Millennium Seed Bank Project, housed at the Wellcome Trust Millennium Building at Wakehurst, West Sussex, UK, which had more than 2.4 billion seeds, representing around 40,000 species, collected as of March 2021. bigrobtx now holds the title with his cannabis seed collection