What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drink lots of water, helps promote a good cleanse. The black walnut hull can upset the stomach a little bit, the paratrex is a little strong for me, but it is effective at removing parasites I'm sure. My stomach is a little sensitive. I think you take black walnut with food.

shiva82

I like the shirt, its what growers should wear. I think it may be a blouse for women though. Does it have a different cut for a woman's chest?

Takes a real man to wear a shirt covered in flowers.
it's xl. it be one of those pronoun females . i love colours and flowers. usually i'm dressed in all black , but when i wear a shirt i rock the brightest crazy shirts going. chicks dig a man in a nice shirt

"i think it may be a blouse for women though" , this part made me lol. you made me giggle pipe

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
That's funny because I also have been drinking my coffee with no sugar for years now, when I order it and say no sugar I usually get weird looks, then I say I don't need it because when I was a baby my mom dropped me in a barrel of sugar (like Obèlix 😃)

Once you get used to eating no sugar, sweet foods taste unpleasant.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Maple Leaf x PCK
IMG_20230928_184228.jpg

IMG_20230928_190100.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think my favorite show The Power Rangers was made by the same people. Similar style show.

I drink coffee plain, I love it. Used to drink it with sugar and cream in high school, but enjoy the full flavor now.

I need to get coffee, I think September is coffee month. I haven't had coffee for a long time, not sure if I had any last winter so maybe over a year now. I enjoy taking naps now that i don't drink coffee. Coffee helps compliment cannabis because cannabis makes you sleepy.

RobFromTX

I quit caffeine over a year ago and i find i have more energy than before. Its a drug that literally fools you into thinking you need it for energy and clarity. Dont miss the negative feedback on my breath either :biggrin:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Was your experience growing the pure maple leaf indica a pretty good one? I see a lot of mixed reviews
Yes! Although kind of an unusual experience I guess. I grew 2 packs of them at once. Most of the plants were fine, good broad leaf plants with a nice taste and effects. But one of 20 was a NLD plant, smelled and tastes the same, but I think it's effect is special. So I've kept her since 2018 and have grown her almost everytime I grow. It's the only plant I've ever kept for so long.

I have given away bags and bags of weed but this plant I keep for myself. I have also made several crosses with her and all of them I've been very satisfied with. For me is a champion plant as @pipeline says.

This is the mom

Latest posts

Latest posts