What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Always have plants on the mind, its the way we are designed, to rejoice in creation.

Yeah not quite as excited about the Early Skunk x Lebanese as I am the Cheese x Hindu Kush, which has great potency and profile. Will have to wait to see, but from my experience, my nose is as good as a smell test. I can smell the potency in a plant!

The aroma therapy I get when observing plants I think gives me a little boost as well just with the terpene mix. Powerful plants! I love flowers :smoke:
the leb hybrids will need curing a bit longer than the pcheese x hindukush i imagine , but should be good medicine . one of the early skunk x leb will be better than the other. i used two seperate females, and two different males . i have not had a voyage into the progeny as yet .

great stuff

keep me updated pipestar og of the gospels

shiva82

Always have plants on the mind, its the way we are designed, to rejoice in creation.

Yeah not quite as excited about the Early Skunk x Lebanese as I am the Cheese x Hindu Kush, which has great potency and profile. Will have to wait to see, but from my experience, my nose is as good as a smell test. I can smell the potency in a plant!

The aroma therapy I get when observing plants I think gives me a little boost as well just with the terpene mix. Powerful plants! I love flowers :smoke:
you are doing gods work pipe. haha. right on

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since I'm growing guerilla style still, I picked up this nice looking vest to be prepared for harvest. :smoke:

Got a good rain last night, have to run out some mowing work and then head to the garden after the plants dry to make sure they are standing up and in order.

full

shiva82

Since I'm growing guerilla style still, I picked up this nice looking vest to be prepared for harvest. :smoke:

Got a good rain last night, have to run out some mowing work and then head to the garden after the plants dry to make sure they are standing up and in order.

full
are you expecting national guard or a swat team? haha. nice weighted vest for strength , and stops a bullet . just in case

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another product you can cleanse with is liver health. Its a maintenance suppliment to help the liver cleanse its self. If you drink enough water and sleep on your side it will clean out your gall bladder and pop gall stones.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to be prepared for the occasion! Wouldn't want to be under dressed! Come and take it! Rifle threat level 4 vest, very fashionable! :smoke:

shiva82

Another product you can cleanse with is liver health. Its a maintenance suppliment to help the liver cleanse its self. If you drink enough water and sleep on your side it will clean out your gall bladder and pop gall stones.
if i sleep on my side , my shoulder is prone to dislocating . i dislocated years ago in the gym doing what i think they call"skull crushers" i sleep on my back , which makes apnea more likely but at least my arm stays in place lol. tepid water by the bedside always

shiva82

I want to be prepared for the occasion! Wouldn't want to be under dressed! Come and take it! Rifle threat level 4 vest, very fashionable! :smoke:
i was thinking in the future, i will buying lacrosse rib pads , soccer shin pads , and strap my hands up every morning, and wear normal clothes and gloves over the top lol

lets hope not. peace will prevail, and love and truth sets us free

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A country boy can survive, if the baconites get that thick, I'm moving to the mountains. Aint nothing worth sticking around for if you have to live like that.

Cleansing the gut with Oxy powder and apple cider venegar is one to try though, its a life saver. Will feel more energy every time, and your stomach is more trimmed down. One of the goals is to help the body to detox through the gut which is the main course of toxin removal. If your gut is clogged up, your body can build toxins and disease and disorders are more likely.

They recommend eating a cleansing diet while taking Oxy Powder if doing for 6 days for the cleanse. Maintenance dosage of 2-3 times a week, can stick with pretty normal diet.

How You Should Eat During This Cleanse When doing the colon cleanse, it’s best to eat fresh, organic or locally grown fruit. Fruit is ideal for providing the nutrition that helps the body draw out toxins, and it also ensures the intestinal tract is hydrated and able to support the cleansing process. If you prefer vegetables over fruit, you can substitute leafy greens, garlic, artichokes, and Brussels sprouts into your diet. For more advanced insight into how to eat while detoxing, check out the Body Cleansing Diet at ghc.us/cleanse-diet. DIET Fruits That Encourage Intestinal Cleansing Blueberries Grapefruit Oranges Papaya Apples Avocados Bananas Blackberries Pineapple Raspberries Watermelo

shiva82

A country boy can survive, if the baconites get that thick, I'm moving to the mountains. Aint nothing worth sticking around for if you have to live like that.

Cleansing the gut with Oxy powder and apple cider venegar is one to try though, its a life saver. Will feel more energy every time, and your stomach is more trimmed down. One of the goals is to help the body to detox through the gut which is the main course of toxin removal. If your gut is clogged up, your body can build toxins and disease and disorders are more likely.

They recommend eating a cleansing diet while taking Oxy Powder if doing for 6 days for the cleanse. Maintenance dosage of 2-3 times a week, can stick with pretty normal diet.

How You Should Eat During This Cleanse When doing the colon cleanse, it’s best to eat fresh, organic or locally grown fruit. Fruit is ideal for providing the nutrition that helps the body draw out toxins, and it also ensures the intestinal tract is hydrated and able to support the cleansing process. If you prefer vegetables over fruit, you can substitute leafy greens, garlic, artichokes, and Brussels sprouts into your diet. For more advanced insight into how to eat while detoxing, check out the Body Cleansing Diet at ghc.us/cleanse-diet. DIET Fruits That Encourage Intestinal Cleansing Blueberries Grapefruit Oranges Papaya Apples Avocados Bananas Blackberries Pineapple Raspberries Watermelo

just the wormwood and black walnut tincture is the test to begin with. process of elimination

isn't wormwood mentioned in the bible?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you have a big appetite and eat a lot?

I always have, its just me, I eat like a big man, but my body isnt that big at about 140-145lbs. People used to ask me if I have parasites or what, wondering where all the food goes as I eat the entire time to get full while everyone else has been done with dinner for a while. I do like to have conversation though which slows me down.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wormwood is mentioned mainly by the prophets as an analogy to God's people straying from the way of the Lord and choosing to eat worm wood. Worms eat holes in things and destroy their integrity. Lots of metaphors and symbolism is used so that God's word is hidden from the wise and prudent and revealed to the humble who are looking for answers from God.

shiva82

Do you have a big appetite and eat a lot?

I always have, its just me, I eat like a big man, but my body isnt that big at about 140-145lbs. People used to ask me if I have parasites or what, wondering where all the food goes as I eat the entire time to get full while everyone else has been done with dinner for a while. I do like to have conversation though which slows me down.
i have had blood work done over the years , everything is in range . could be parasites. maybe not. my appetite varies . i'm lean, 210lbs .

Latest posts

Latest posts