What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

paradise cheese. at around 3 weeks flowering. stinks in a good way already .

Attachments

• IMG_8983.JPG
    IMG_8983.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8984.JPG
    IMG_8984.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 27

DaEarl73

Heat was so extreme this August that I had to put them in the shadow of the olive trees from 1-5 PM everyday. Shopping carts quickly proved their value.
Sponsored by dia Mercado?
vape of filtered hash . i get a few hits out of it . i prefer the bong , but i broke my bong .
you can get a banger for 40€ I guess from black leaf …

Have a nice one! I like your Stories! Take it easy..

shiva82

hes a pretty boy, sometimes i have a hard time following whats available in your stable.
what would be the options to cross him to?
i would have to hunt a p1. the cheese is i.b.l to a degree and makes a half decent p1 and is reliable. but i would like a different option. a quick sativa that is stable and a p1 would be good. as i'm mainly an indoor grower , and a fan of all kinds of weed , i'm happy to blend with indicas. i think the eletist type breeders are wankers

shiva82

i have around 60 x mixed afghan heirlooms . i should grow them out to find a dance partner. but the f1 will be two x feral heirlooms and would need further work. selecting a stable indoor acclimatised mother reduces the work and time