What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i give my cat a piggy back ride round my kitchen. she sits on me like haile salasie on his throne . i need to charge my camera , but here she is now. i will take better photos shortly. when she sits on my cooker. that is her telling me she wants a piggy back.

Attachments

• IMG_8922.JPG
    IMG_8922.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 26

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I just use the cheap store vinegar. It works just as well
usually thats the one that will not mess much with the original pepper flavor.
i use a concentrate thats for like restaurants, biggest bang for the buck and purest flavor.
although cayennes can go especially well with malt vinegar.
if you have a lot of peppers its always fun to experiment, my brother made a batch with dark balsamico vinegar.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Nice! What vinagare are you using and how long does it stay good?
it stays good for ages, sometimes it can get better or more mellow in taste. just make sure to store the bottles in a dark cool place. once you open a bottle you can keep it in the fridge for quite some time. depends on bottle size and/or flavour 😂

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
first time i made fermented habanero sauce i bought some clones of the red savina, some orange colored that looked like shampoo pearly type of orange and some chocolate habaneros.
they were small plants and didnt yeild much especially the chocolate, so i threw everything in one jar and had one slightly molded choc that i cleaned out from the mold with the knive cause i didnt wanna waste it, it smelled so fucking delicious.
a week later it was a jungle in a jar, freakiest types of mold ive ever seen, the seemed to crawl upwards like beanstalks.

some regular small patch of white mold on the surface is not too bad, just scoop it off. its non toxic.