What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I would think chilis in general. The thing about cayenne is its bearable. Great hot sauce for bbq. The capsaicin in the peppers is what acts as a vasodilator. Gets oxygen flowing
the chiltepin tho, from the sonora desert, ia good for stomach pains and gastritis. funny as shit

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the chiltepin tho, from the sonora desert, ia good for stomach pains and gastritis. funny as shit
its also apparetly the mother of all or most commercially available peppers and chiles.
like a true original landrace.
hard to cultivate and very little yeild.
if you try and do a commercial run the peppers dont look the same anymore. instead of round and pea sized they get. lil bigger and tear shaped.

shiva82

its also apparetly the mother of all or most commercially available peppers and chiles.
if you try and do a commercial run the peppers dont look the same anymore. instead of round and pea sized they get. lil bigger and tear shaped.
you can have part of my greenhouse . send some seeds and i will grow them and send half back if you wanted a garden

shiva82

closet chill expert here . respect

goingrey

I would think chilis in general. The thing about cayenne is its bearable. Great hot sauce for bbq. The capsaicin in the peppers is what acts as a vasodilator. Gets oxygen flowing
Yeah the red chilies I had a couple years ago were just right for me, I use one per meal when I cook. Might have been Cayenne, might have been something else. Got the seedling from a hardware store as an impulse buy. :D

shiva82

60 watt pollen chucking zone. dwarf c99 male and 2 x s1 mimosa . both untested so far , so this is a real pollen chuck in action. i have all three clones and growing the females as sensi shortly . the fun is testing them . treasure hunt , could be gold , could be all mud. who knows? nobody until they are tested

Attachments

• IMG_8908.JPG
    IMG_8908.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8909.JPG
    IMG_8909.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8910.JPG
    IMG_8910.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_8912.JPG
    IMG_8912.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 29

goingrey

Ive tried some of the hottest out there, the carolina reaper among others. Not an enjoyable experience
Hehe yeah I'll pass on those.

Once I had to lie down on the floor for half an hour from the pain from just a Habanero. Most of the Hababeros aren't so strong though, must have been a freak fruit.

Speaking of which.. Chocolate Habanero getting close to harvest.

c.jpg

Yield is nothing compared to the red one, different year different weather too though..

RobFromTX

Hehe yeah I'll pass on those.

Once I had to lie down on the floor for half an hour from the pain from just a Habanero. Most of the Hababeros aren't so strong though, must have been a freak fruit.

Speaking of which.. Chocolate Habanero getting close to harvest.

View attachment 18893015

Yield is nothing compared to the red one, different year different weather too though..

Chili pequins are very popular here. You hardly even need to water them . I make my own hot sauce by soaking them in vinegar for 6 months

1695230861071.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts