What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

and the mini pollination chamber . no fans again. just a light and a small kitchen extractor

Attachments

• IMG_8931.JPG
    IMG_8931.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 25

shiva82

just enough , rather than , as much as possible . difference between good smoke and "beasters" that dominate the market

aliceklar

Anyone ever done weed sauce, like weed in vinegar?
Amazing stoner idea right? :D Inspired by some ACE China Yunnan. What's everyone else smoking tonight?
I make sauerkraut... :thinking:could add weed and see what happens when it ferments. It's a brine fermentation that makes it's own vinegar. Unknown how this might affect the weed. Or how it would taste :oops:
Experiment ;)

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Nice you got also a recipe tip for aivar, this paprika garlic paste/ sauce?
i'll ask my mom for a complete recipe, she uses mainly peppers, pointy big red ones, i think 'capia' is what theyre called, and eggplants. thers a lot of variations but nothing like my mothers' of course.
IMAG0284.jpg
Screenshot_20230921-212948.png

the key is roasting the peppers and eggplants on open fire, then sweat and skin them before cooking all the stuff in a big ass pot on very low heat for hours.

shiva82

i'll ask my mom for a complete recipe, she uses mainly peppers, pointy big red ones, i think 'capia' is what theyre called, and eggplants. thers a lot of variations but nothing like my mothers' of course.
View attachment 18893465 View attachment 18893466
the key is roasting the peppers and eggplants on open fire, then sweat and skin them before cooking all the stuff in a big ass pot on very low heat for hours.
that looks good

shiva82

it's damp and warm today , and fog on the hills. perfect for liberty caps here now . i will go on a hike today up mushroom hill and see what i can collect.

DaEarl73

View attachment 18893465 View attachment 18893466
You are a champion! Thanks Jaque! Appreciate it! Looking for that authentic food and it just can be from mothers or grandmas (dads or grandpas) hahahaha

shiva82

and if you find a ulez camera , don't by accident fall over by the side of it with an angle grinder or a chain pipe cutter and accidentally attach it to the post and decapitate it . rejoice in your enslavement and pay homage to the god of net zero