What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

first time i made fermented habanero sauce i bought some clones of the red savina, some orange colored that looked like shampoo pearly type of orange and some chocolate habaneros.
they were small plants and didnt yeild much especially the chocolate, so i threw everything in one jar and had one slightly molded choc that i cleaned out from the mold with the knive cause i didnt wanna waste it, it smelled so fucking delicious.
a week later it was a jungle in a jar, freakiest types of mold ive ever seen, the seemed to crawl upwards like beanstalks.

some regular small patch of white mold on the surface is not too bad, just scoop it off. its non toxic.
Nice you got also a recipe tip for aivar, this paprika garlic paste/ sauce?

goingrey

Anyone ever done weed sauce, like weed in vinegar? :D

Amazing stoner idea right? :D Inspired by some ACE China Yunnan. What's everyone else smoking tonight?

shiva82

i was cooking for the landowner at the farm, with all home grown goods ,,,, and he was telling me what he enjoys eating. he said " have you ever tried cheese and onion crisps with chocolate"

i just shook my head , and face planted my face into my hand and carried on

goingrey

i was cooking for the landowner at the farm, with all home grown goods ,,,, and he was telling me what he enjoys eating. he said " have you ever tried cheese and onion crisps with chocolate"

i just shook my head , and face planted my face into my hand and carried on
I can already envision some chocolate company coming out with a bar like this. :D

shiva82

paradise cheese . will be rootbound now , but i will leave her be .

Attachments

• IMG_8923.JPG
    IMG_8923.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8925.JPG
    IMG_8925.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 23