What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

gibraltar is a strange place too. i work for a couple of people that have business located over there. they all got forced to be jabbed . 50 years from now , no english will remain. terrible days. democide

haha. the ladies husband, my friend is the funniest man i know. that would be a great show. she calls me " the crazy man' when i pet her dog on entrance
Because of the brexit I guess. It’s super weird for me that there exists a „British colony“ in Spain. Why should they have colonies anywhere?

DaEarl73

No answers on that. Believe in what makes you feel better. We will find out when we die! Until then, I believe heaven is on earth, we are the creators of our reality…

shiva82

Because of the brexit I guess. It’s super weird for me that there exists a „British colony“ in Spain. Why should they have colonies anywhere?
brexit is just theatre. they all answer to the same folk dude. it is corrupted to the core. brexit the idea was easily hijacked

gibraltar is also templar land. a tax haven and money laundering operation

democracy does not exist. you get given a few options that lead to the same destination

shiva82

politicians will not save anyone from politicians , and corporations do not serve the people , they instead strain every ounce out of the people as debt slaves for life and work for shareholders

X15

225028E9-2881-4090-9F02-25A7EF11E957.jpeg CABDB352-69CB-483C-A45D-0E2D2CFDF394.jpeg 575531FE-2B6F-49F6-B199-E40F41F192FC.jpeg

One of the feral cats we help out has some babies. Check out these mouser claws.

DaEarl73

Corporations dance the capitalism boogie. More and more and more. To get more you can not think in others, It’s just getting more and not caring what happens after that . We all know that there exists no infinite growth but still act like we have infinite resources. We ride ourselves into a wall, because everyone wants a piece of the cake. And before we realize, it’s to late, we lost time of our lives to do what everyone wants us to do. Be quiet work and die. And best you die before your retirement without having the time to enjoy your life and no one has to pay for your medical bill hahahaha that’s why I think, do in life what makes you feel good before it’s too late and you are under the ground, always hopping to enter paradise, not seeing that we can make it for ourselves hahahaha just my 2cents (brother of the infamous 6pac)

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Corporations dance the capitalism boogie. More and more and more. To get more you can not think in others, It’s just getting more and not caring what happens after that . We all know that there exists no infinite growth but still act like we have infinite resources. We ride ourselves into a wall, because everyone wants a piece of the cake. And before we realize, it’s to late, we lost time of our lives to do what everyone wants us to do. Be quiet work and die. And best you die before your retirement without having the time to enjoy your life and no one has to pay for your medical bill hahahaha that’s why I think, do in life what makes you feel good before it’s too late and you are under the ground, always hopping to enter paradise, not seeing that we can make it for ourselves hahahaha just my 2cents (brother of the infamous 6pac)
yeah, i'm with you.
cant blame a brother for beeing angry once in a while tho :)
@shiva82 dont let it get the best of you. hugs brother

shiva82

i agree with humanity side of things. these fuckers don't . that is my point. i was full che once upon a time. i would rather die in a gulag than bend over. just how i have become.

i agree totally with you and share those same dreams

RobFromTX

It was nice to get caught up Shiva82. I'm going to harvest 4 whole plants today, been up most of the night. I'll get a 3 hour nap and go to the greenhouse about 900am.

I'm 30 miles from civilization and 3 miles from my mailbox. I have a wood burning stove in my log cabin, but very few trees in this State. I live next to a lake and have many deer in my yard. I could eat well until I freeze to death.

As a man of great faith in my Savior Jesus Christ. I will eat a delicious meal next to the last burning logs, giving thanks that I died before running out of toilet paper. God is good!
View attachment 18892836 View attachment 18892837 View attachment 18892838

Looks so much like western colorado. Mule deer are very entertaining. They're just not smart enough to avoid traffic. Gotta get that full coverage insurance haha 😁